- 1,244

- Illinois, U.S.A
- Mr_Lucky_Pants
- mrluckypants96
I already have them tuned I want the 2 vipers painted.
ok, that'll be about 50,000 cr for the paint and aero.
one stealth 25,000
one lucky 25,000
I already have them tuned I want the 2 vipers painted.
ok, that'll be about 50,000 cr for the paint and aero.
one stealth 25,000
one lucky 25,000
i am looking for Gold Chrome, Matte Black, Silver Chrome, and Chameleon Orange.
How about a Few of each. Lucky green is actually several different colors
Hmmm...? what are you saying?
sure, how many would i need to send to qualify for a car when your schedule is a bit lighter? please send me a fr 👍
edit; fr sent should actually be able to start sending on thurs 25th and for as reasonbly long as you need
I'll take it.
ok, that'll be two paints
Which ones do you want?
how about a few matte blacks. ive already added you to the schedule
I don't have the matte black because I used it but I have the matt black.
that works too
Okay I'll send tomorrow. By the way I love the lucky edition paint. My brother might make a deal with you for some he likes the paint too.