!SPECIAL EVENT! Mitsubishi vs Subaru. Fuji International Speedway. Won by Team Mitsubishi.

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 180 comments
  • 10,551 views
I'm in just need to replace the Pirelli logos with Hankook for this event.

GTP name - Raptor013
PSN name - Raptor_Race_13
Car - #013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GT3
Race number - #013

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200619200454.jpg
 
Sign me up for a Lancer seat =)
GTPLanet: R_Goldstreiff
PSN: robbybass
Car: Lancer Gr.3
#: 667
>> I have to help a friend move however on that day, so there's a little bit of a question mark remaining. She already said that she does not want to run late but you know how moving can be sometimes.
 
GTP name - GT5Apex
PSN name - Sunshineonleith
Car - TBC
Race number - #93

Im not sure what car to pick, so I'm gonna test them out.
 
GTP name - GT5Apex
PSN name - Sunshineonleith
Car - TBC
Race number - #93

Im not sure what car to pick, so I'm gonna test them out.

There's about a tenth in it (around Autopolis) in favour of the WRX. With suspension and diff tuning allowed, most of that can be tuned out.

Edit: Remember to max your downforce in testing.
 
I'll have a practice lobby open in a couple hours, if anyone wants to swing by. I'll drop the room number in here.

It'll be set to friends only, to stop it filling with random. So, if you haven't already, drop an FR to my El_Beardo_Grande account.

Edit: I say practice lobby. More a testing lobby, as I need to finalise tyre/fuel multipliers.
 
Last edited:
Okay, now I really have to get my livery sorted. Luckily got a couple days off during the week to work on it. Might need time to make my own decals
 
Decided to create an all new livery for this event. Car has just come out of the teams spray shop and the mandatory signage is now applied. Now just need to iron out which sponsors are coming on board for this race.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200721205053.jpg
 
Practice/test lobby open for an hour or so.

0475-4342-2473-3224-4548.

Make sure you drop me a friend request first (El_Beardo_Grande) as the lobby is friends only.
 
Also, practice lobby open if anyone is around.

0475-4342-4883-0339-5908
 
Back