!SPECIAL EVENT! Mitsubishi vs Subaru. Fuji International Speedway. Won by Team Mitsubishi.

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 180 comments
  • 10,551 views
Livery is almost finished; just a few final checks and tweaks left before it's ready to go live:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200724181402.png


Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200724181412.png


Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200724181323.png


Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200724181332.png
 
4980985667526099989_0.jpg

5125096459902157853_0.jpg

5125659398986039317_0.jpg


My first try at a fantasy livery for the race, revolving around an alternate story in which Dallara built a special version of the Gr.3 Lancer and now is showing up at Fuji with it. First time creating a livery in 2 years, I forgot what a rabbit hole it is ;). Hope to find the time to tweak some stuff here and there still, not happy with all the decal placements/choices atm.
 
Hey everybody, I've opened up a practice lobby right now. It will run for ca. 2h until 17:30h(GER)/16:30(UK)/10:30(EST). It is public bc. I am not friends with all drivers. If possible we can do a short practice race at the end at 17:30h to get into the groove of the grid start etc.
 
I'll have a practice lobby open in about 15 minutes, if anyone wants to run laps for an hour.
 
Room number is 0475-4305-8368-1413-2292

If you can't see it, send a friend request to El_Beardo_Grande. Lobby is friends only.
 
Testing went well, last night. Race pace is looking like mid 36s on mediums, mid 35s on softs.

Should be able to hit a mid 34 in quali.

Still not 100% happy with my set up, as it lacks a little outright pace for quali. But, can't complain for long stints.
 
Testing went well, last night. Race pace is looking like mid 36s on mediums, mid 35s on softs.

Should be able to hit a mid 34 in quali.

Still not 100% happy with my set up, as it lacks a little outright pace for quali. But, can't complain for long stints.

I'd take good race pace and a good car over long stints over qualifying pace anyday
 
I plan to get quite a bit of practice this week, in between practice for the Supra Cup. From the small testing I've done so far, Subaru feels very good and I can imagine it'll be very smooth and consistent over a long stint, similarly to its normal Gr.3 BoP. Will have a fiddle with setup, hopefully to make a good race car, as my qualifying is unreliable at best anyway :lol:.
 
Back