Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
Thing is though, I did see the online chat window appear in that window, so it couldn't be a replay.

But it could still be 1.07 players.

It IS the 1.07 players. I joined a glitch room right after I updated, and many people were still doing it, unaware there was a new update. I couldn't though.

I was able to glitch until about 12:30 last night which is around 14:30 GMT.
I still need another 3m xp to get to lvl 40 but boy from 31 to 39 in under a week. At least it got me playing GT5 again which I won't do now until we get endurance saves.

I was able to glitch until about 12:30 last night which is around 14:30 GMT.
I still need another 3m xp to get to lvl 40 but boy from 31 to 39 in under a week. At least it got me playing GT5 again which I won't do now until we get endurance saves.

if you rubberband grind like the wind indy while you sleep tonight you will wake up tomorrow with only 1 million left to get ;D

i was able to glitch until 1 hour ago....game just shut off...saying that I MUST DOWNLOAD 1.08 right in the middle of a race. I think it is b/c of the SONY 3.60 patch honestly, it was a very important patch for sony and they needed EVERYONE to download it to prevent hacking of the console's firmware. ex. Geohot and his stupid hacking...which will land him in jail.

Anyway, I am ok with not being able to do the SS7 200 lap glitch anymore, it got old and I leveled up to 33. ..fine with me, but I wanted lvl 38 or 40 to get into the 24 Lemans or 24 Nurb.

Hopefully another XP exploit comes out

I don't see the need for it to be open, the glitch is patched. I wasn't out to hurt you, just showcasing your ignorance. You wanna be a tough guy and keep the thread open because it's 'your right to' go ahead. But it's this crap that ruins good forums. You say early on you wished you'd never started the thread, but you let it ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on, which I'm sure made you feel über cool inside. So you've got that going for you. But for the love of all things GT, let it die.

lol I'm spectating a SSR7 race with 200 laps. People are still trying to do the glitch in the same exact spot. They're even trying to rub against the fence like in the vid posted here earlier. But of course it's not working. :lol:

lol I'm spectating a SSR7 race with 200 laps. People are still trying to do the glitch in the same exact spot. They're even trying to rub against the fence like in the vid posted here earlier. But of course it's not working. :lol:
:lol: Pathetic noobs...

Get the idea guys.

The glitch has been patched. It will not work and the videos have fake titles and are actually on 1.07. So DON'T TRY IT. :mad:

All kidding aside, since now we know what this out of the track glitch does, why don't we simply find a track with a tall slope/hill(something like Cape Ring track) which allows a big jump right before the ring and try to get the car out by "flying" it out of the track?? That's all we'd have to do in theory right? It doesn't have to be a glitch where the car is going THROUGH a rail/wall, but instead simply OUTSIDE of a track onto "Limbo" lol..and this could be done on ANY track that'd allow for the car to "fly" out. What do you guys think???

All kidding aside, since now we know what this out of the track glitch does, why don't we simply find a track with a tall slope/hill(something like Cape Ring track) and try to get the car by "flying" it out of the track?? That's all we'd have to do in theory right? It doesn't have to be a glitch where the car is going THROUGH a rail/wall, but instead simply OUTSIDE of a track. And this could be done on ANY track that'd allow for the car to get out. What do you guys think??

You are missing the fact you also need a track with only one check point in addition to the start line and that check point needs to be relatively close to the startline.

So far as I know SSR7 was the only one that fits that bill.

^Well in that case we could start looking at any two level tracks the game has to see if they have any check point close enough to the starting line.. for example, Cape Ring, SSR7, Autum Ring.. you get the point, I'm sure there may be others..

^Well in that case we could start looking at any two level tracks the game has to see if they have any check point close enough to the starting line.. for example, Cape Ring, SSR7, Autum Ring.. you get the point, I'm sure there may be others..

I think it's probably exactly one checkpoint as the game almost certainly tracks progression in order of checkpoints.

I cannot think of any other tracks that have checkpoints easily close to the finish line and driving around in the skiddish off map area anywhere that doesn't involve circles or donuts would probably not be productive enough to be worth it.

You probably could do it like you could in SS7, except it would take longer, due to passing the checkpoint, then driving to the finish line and repeating.

It would get tedious, and I don't think anyone would prefer doing that for 200 laps.

^I thought about that one too, maybe with 100 laps instead..

Are you guys certain that a full lap is done after passing a checkpoin mark? That doesn't make any sense really, is it not actually the Start and Finish Line instead?

^I thought about that one too, maybe with 100 laps instead..

Are you guys certain that a full lap is done after passing a checkpoin mark? That doesn't make any sense really, is it not actually the Start and Finish Line instead?

If I remember correctly the checkpoint you pass on SS7 while doing the loop is the only one there.

What i'm going to assume is, as long as you pass the checkpoint before the finish line on any track, it should count.

Back