Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
I just tried what happens in the video, no luck, it's gotta be lag giving a wrong image and a version below.

Now that you say that i saw the video again and the car is already a ghost before trying to enter the barrier,so yes,no good đź‘Ž

hopefully after the SS7 deal, there are lots like me, level 40, $20m cash, garage full of cars just waiting for more content and updates, not more glitches- I'll be the first to say because if was my first real online sessions I considered the glitch to be real racing even if the last part was most tuning, skill being getting the car on the spot but I'm here to race the old fashion way so glad I did SS7 but have no desire to revisit

Last edited:
hopefully after the SS7 deal, there are lots like me, level 40, $20m cash, garage full of cars just waiting for more content and updates, not more glitches

I had 16.8 mill and decided why not do one more round, did it. 15 minutes later I exit out, backup my game and then 1.08... it's like they were waiting for me to get 20 mill before closing it up on me :D

The whole ordeal worked out perfectly for me... bought all the $5mill + cars I could find, got a good sized bank and now I can sit back and enjoy the game instead of constantly being frustrated over saving Cr.

most probably they havent turned the PS3 off since yesterday

If you were logged into PSN before the patch hit, you could still do it. I stayed until 3 am yesterday doing it.

I thought about leaving it online overnight to do it tonight, but since i´m only 44 cars short of having them all, i just turned off.

Hopefully people will find a similar exploit so i don´t have to race the indy 5 lapper 60 times every time i´m buying a group C car.

maybe we should also say a pray for a windfall to the poor folks who never venture online and are slogging thru the game :D

my point exactly....these things have a way of working out if you look at it the right way

I had 16.8 mill and decided why not do one more round, did it. 15 minutes later I exit out, backup my game and then 1.08... it's like they were waiting for me to get 20 mill before closing it up on me :D

The whole ordeal worked out perfectly for me... bought all the $5mill + cars I could find, got a good sized bank and now I can sit back and enjoy the game instead of constantly being frustrated over saving Cr.

the video is not taken by me. It's a friend in another forum claimed himself doing so. I just uploaded this from facebook to youtube..

I posted it here to ask all of you whether this is real or fake...

the video is not taken by me. It's a friend in another forum claimed himself doing so. I just uploaded this from facebook to youtube..

I posted it here to ask all of you whether this is real or fake...

I think it's real, but I think it's from pre patch and it is just what we were all doing but the replay shows it looking different.

maybe we should also say a pray for a windfall to the poor folks who never venture online and are slogging thru the game :D

You are kidding, but I know a few. And it's almost saddening how they have absolutely "no clue" on how to get to the really good cars. Or even on how they will never get them unless some serious grinding is involved.

The other day I met one of them. He's a car nut, a tiffoso and he is in his 50's so he very much rejoiced when he knew cars like the P4 were in the game.

BUT ... he is an offline-only and A-Spec-only player. :indiff:

Such a guy would have no problems with GT3. With GT4 he left only the long enduros undone, no big deal.

But in GT5 ... he's left with almost NOTHING (no online racing, obviously, but also no seasonal events, no OCD). And he didn't even fully realize it because after just a few weeks of having the game he told me that he was expecting to get the P4 after he completed one or at least all the Extreme A-Spec Level Events and that he also expected at least one of the F1 Ferraris from the Formula GT championship (gives you a Caterham, btw ... ). Also he wasn't too bothered with the cost of the Le Mans classics and modern LMPs because he thought the latest levels of A-Spec racing would provide millions in credits ...

Now that the fire is sparked it is only a matter of time before more glitches are found. Personally, I now enjoy GT more than I ever could previously. I have tuned most of my cars along with making duplicated for stock versions. I have 3 of the 20 mil cars and am leaving the others to be earned the real way. It so nice not having to worry about money and just playing the game.

Chances are that person was using CFW to bypass patch 1.08.

I dont think people in CFW can go online in Gran Turismo wheter they had a bypass or F--kPSN or Charles. I'm a member of a forum where they have been wining for a week about this.

EDIT: I have been able to get out of the map in Nurburgring but the same donut technique doesn't work. You probably need to cross to another section of the track for it to work.

Last edited:
Just been watching some guys do it. I however cant, I reckon its due to them not updating. They said that they hadn't done the update.............but then at the back of my mind I hope I am wrong and a new glitch has been discovered:)

We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch

lol

ok let's descovery the new one, I thing is possible be couse they just fix this one, so I start to find new one in all walls possible.

And this video?

http://youtu.be/oDnFWTTGKH4

A new glitch? O.o

I think it's fake along the same lines I think the last video was fake... just a replay of the normal glitch which makes the cars appear to be on the normal track portion. Kind of like how when you "watch race" one of the glitch races, everyone is on the normal road just popping though the center divider.

You are kidding, but I know a few. And it's almost saddening how they have absolutely "no clue" on how to get to the really good cars. Or even on how they will never get them unless some serious grinding is involved.

The other day I met one of them. He's a car nut, a tiffoso and he is in his 50's so he very much rejoiced when he knew cars like the P4 were in the game.

BUT ... he is an offline-only and A-Spec-only player. :indiff:

Such a guy would have no problems with GT3. With GT4 he left only the long enduros undone, no big deal.

But in GT5 ... he's left with almost NOTHING (no online racing, obviously, but also no seasonal events, no OCD). And he didn't even fully realize it because after just a few weeks of having the game he told me that he was expecting to get the P4 after he completed one or at least all the Extreme A-Spec Level Events and that he also expected at least one of the F1 Ferraris from the Formula GT championship (gives you a Caterham, btw ... ). Also he wasn't too bothered with the cost of the Le Mans classics and modern LMPs because he thought the latest levels of A-Spec racing would provide millions in credits ...

Ouch... did you tell him the truth? I don't know that I would have the hear to ruin his fun... well before the game ultimately ruins it for him...

I suggest to anyone, including the 50-70 people rotating in and out of this thread, that all vid links (Even if you think/know they're fake) be left off or removed. Not that I care either way, but their are people who do and if future glitches have any chance of survival, they must be kept a bit more hush hush. ie...PM

This one made it nearly 2 months (anyone know about it before Christmas?) until someone came onto the forum and questioned a mysteriously fast lap.

We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch We want Glitch

lol

ok let's descovery the new one, I thing is possible be couse they just fix this one, so I start to find new one in all walls possible.

Tommorow I'm going to go round the whole of the wall of ss7 to see if I can find any more.

I suggest to anyone, including the 50-70 people rotating in and out of this thread, that all vid links (Even if you think/know they're fake) be left off or removed. Not that I care either way, but their are people who do and if future glitches have any chance of survival, they must be kept a bit more hush hush. ie...PM

This one made it nearly 2 months (anyone know about it before Christmas?) until someone came onto the forum and questioned a mysteriously fast lap.

PD tracks every race and event on their servers... they will know if a glitch is going on.

I think it's fake along the same lines I think the last video was fake... just a replay of the normal glitch which makes the cars appear to be on the normal track portion. Kind of like how when you "watch race" one of the glitch races, everyone is on the normal road just popping though the center divider.

Thing is though, I did see the online chat window appear in that window, so it couldn't be a replay.

But it could still be 1.07 players.

Thing is though, I did see the online chat window appear in that window, so it couldn't be a replay.

But it could still be 1.07 players.

Good point...

Either way the car does a weird wobble down that center barrier and looks just like ones I saw while doing the glitch a while back.

Back