Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
F Racing Soft
R Racing Hard

Tuned all stuff
can do Consistently 1.381 per lap

Yet I was usually bumped away by some morons in queue, usually fell behind 20 laps when i start donut and can only get back to 2nd or 3rd at the end

I saw some US guys can do even faster, with Racing Soft on F/R, do u know the setup?

It's still up here in the UK, not sure how much longer for though so I'm gonna make sure I hit 40 today (currently 38), then I don't need to do it anymore.

never got quicker than 1.3's but i could get to the line and get my donuts set up as quick as the 2:00 minute mark and race would end at 6:40-6:45, that was my best and i did it about 70 % of the time i tried.

Just for competitions sake, i wanted to learn the 1.0X sec. lap time donut, LOL

oh well

same , here, I still want to know the setup..my bests were around 1.32 which made me happy cause before I tried, I figured I would not be able to learn it but actually it only took 5 minutes to learn and I won myfirst 3 donut races! oh yeah and how can you not love making $110m in 4 days?

never got quicker than 1.3's but i could get to the line and get my donuts set up as quick as the 2:00 minute mark and race would end at 6:40-6:45, that was my best and i did it about 70 % of the time i tried.

Just for competitions sake, i wanted to learn the 1.0X sec. lap time donut, LOL

oh well

It's still up here in the UK, not sure how much longer for though so I'm gonna make sure I hit 40 today (currently 38), then I don't need to do it anymore.

im in uk and its patched for me, no longer working, it's about time they patched it too lol it was killing the servers online

hello, i'm in the US and last night i received the 1.0.8 update when i signed on at 11:30PM EST (-5 GMT). so i was curious and went to the online section. i searched by SSR7 and what did i see.... still lots of rooms saying things along the line of "Big $$$$". i did not join the race cause i was tired but i did "watch" and still saw people doing donuts till their hearts content. i thought the patch was supposed to fix the glitch??? did it not work?? i don't care really if it did or didn't but i was just curious as to why they made a patch that said was supposed to stop this and it appeared to not do anything. or am i wrong??? does the new patch still allow you to "glitch" the wall but not pay you at the end maybe??? like i said i was tired so i didn't race, just watched.

i'm curious???

hello, i'm in the US and last night i received the 1.0.8 update when i signed on at 11:30PM EST (-5 GMT). so i was curious and went to the online section. i searched by SSR7 and what did i see.... still lots of rooms saying things along the line of "Big $$$$". i did not join the race cause i was tired but i did "watch" and still saw people doing donuts till their hearts content. i thought the patch was supposed to fix the glitch??? did it not work?? i don't care really if it did or didn't but i was just curious as to why they made a patch that said was supposed to stop this and it appeared to not do anything. or am i wrong??? does the new patch still allow you to "glitch" the wall but not pay you at the end maybe??? like i said i was tired so i didn't race, just watched.

i'm curious???

I've just finished playing GT5 AFTER the latest 1.08 update which was supposed to fix this infamous SS7 exploit and I still see people doing it! Seriously, no joke. I'm not sure how they did it but I saw a bunch of players doing donuts on checkpoints of the SS7 track and still rocketing up the lap numbers by doing 1-2 second laps! These players were on the track in the normal way i.e not glitched under the track which was what the old exploit used to do.

Also I saw another person somehow still managed to go through the wall at a different place to the old U-turn wall (which appears to be fixed by PD) and get under the track. Then he followed the old exploit method by making his car fall through those invisible levels and started doing 1-2 second laps under the track.

Was it the same car? Skyline '05 proto and above? (Race cars don't work if I remember correctly)

Was it the same car? Skyline '05 proto and above? (Race cars don't work if I remember correctly)

Those players doing the exploit by doing donuts on the track were using the Nissan GT-R and the other exploiter used a GT-R as well.

I tried the exploit yesterday for about 2 hours total. It took me the better part of the first hour just to get through that stupid hole. I thought it would be relatively easy, but boy it requires a real technique to actually get off the track. The first two times I got off I made the mistake of getting back on the track right away. I finally made my way to the finish line, but then again I found it really hard to get my circles in the right place to get the lap counters go off. The host of the last room I was in must have forgot to put penalties on high, because I kept bumping into people when trying to get into my circles. Everybody was speaking spanish in the room, so I'm not sure what they were talking about, but I suspect they were likely laughing at my ineptness.

After all that I decided to give up. I came to the conclusion that I got into the game way to late. It takes a fair amount of time to get to where you can earn some credits with this glitch. I just didn't have the time to invest in it. It's a shame really. I was hoping for a boost in XP so that I won't have to grind later on. I really despise the whole levelling system they've added to GT5.

Wtf Im in a lobby and people are still doing it?

What country are they from? What country are you from? Did you install 1.08 already? Did they?

Such a non-informative post doesn't add up to anything. And until someone positively says "I have installed the patch, I entered a SSR/ race lobby and I managed to leave the track" I think all defenders of this grinding process and all horrified by it should take all these reports with a very big grain of salt.

Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,:lol:

Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post , Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,Delete post ,

:lol:

I just tried what happens in the video, no luck, it's gotta be lag giving a wrong image and a version below.

wow, only took a day...but posting was NOT smart...I hear the SS7 find was back in Dec...so it was kept inside for 2 months...this one will be patched much soon because of that post

This should be erased before 8 million people find out again...:dopey:

someone shared me this on fb, I posted it on Youtube..
he claimed he has updated 1.08 and did this...just discovered the new exploit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg6NQbtqF8c

I wouldnt' be too sure... a lot of times I would see people doing the glitch and drive down that little divider but they were clearly outside of it on this side on my screen. But then suddenly they would pop through that rail just like he did.

You will notice his car is already ghosted but there is no car near him, he is not under penalty and he is not driving backwards.

This makes me think this is the old glitch, he is really inside the normal straight part youw ould drive through but the game is glitching and showing him outside it which, as I stated, happend often during the previously known glitch.

Latest Posts

Back