Special/Ultimate Parts

Wondering if anyone has encountered Stage 5 weight reduction for the Porsche Taycan?
Yep, I got it. Not home right now, can check specs after work unless someone else does it before.
I gotcha.

1677500719596.png

Holy shoot! Thank you! Maybe its worth listing these weight reduction parts also?
Originally, I wasn't going to - since the stage 5 weight reduction has the same effect as stage 3 does on most vehicles - but realistically, that's a silly reason for the majority of people. So in the near future, I'm going to update the front page with all cars that are compatible with stage 5 weight reduction, as well as all cars that can have titanium conrods installed.

Last edited:
Got lucky with one of my 4-star roulettes recently.

Titanium Conrods, Genesis G70, 676>710 HP 🔥

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20230301113356.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20230301113356.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20230304182617.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20230304182617.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20230304182645.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20230304182645.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 46
I won the Stage 5 Weight Reduction for the Aston Martin One 77 months ago, and finally bought the car a couple of days ago. Fully tuned and with an adaptation of a Priano setup it comes in just under 800PP and a few horses short of 1000BHP. Weighs 1206KG with widebody and aero.

I haven’t tried it in a WTC800 race yet - instead I’ve been creating custom races and pitting it against anything else in my garage with similar power. It’s a lot of fun. And not as monstrous to drive as you might think. I drive with traction off and as long as you don’t get greedy on the exits - careful throttle and gear selection - it’s surprisingly manageable. Once you straighten up, pin it, and unleash the beast 😁 I personally find that I get a better appreciation for a car’s power if I don’t use traction control. It forces you to be a better driver and respect the physics of a car running 900+BHP.

Shout to Priano for the tune, and DaddyDee for the cool Aston livery 😎

Attachments

• 977C0E73-D9D0-4D31-B95C-9D1952E0FB8B.jpeg
    977C0E73-D9D0-4D31-B95C-9D1952E0FB8B.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 23
Sorry if this been asked a million times in a row but has anybody in the whole world received Ultra High RPM turbo for any Skylines or the Supra RZ?

:confused:

Sorry if this been asked a million times in a row but has anybody in the whole world received Ultra High RPM turbo for any Skylines or the Supra RZ?

:confused:
They still cannot be earned, as special parts are only obtainable for vehicles that can be earned in the roulette. Sadly, neither the Skylines or Supra are part of that list.

I wonder if one of our fabled leakers, ddm or Nenkai, could let slip the maximum power values of these vehicles with every single special part equipped.

They still cannot be earned, as special parts are only obtainable for vehicles that can be earned in the roulette. Sadly, neither the Skylines or Supra are part of that list.

I wonder if one of our fabled leakers, ddm or Nenkai, could let slip the maximum power values of these vehicles with every single special part equipped.
Eh, the quicker they add an easier way for folks to get exclusive parts, the better. ;)

A mileage/car loyalty system can be one of the ways to do it, you can include race cars by giving cars with no exclusive parts for them perks like increased payouts for winning in that car. 👍

An idea I’ve thrown around is an exclusive tuning shop for the rare parts AND a rota of engine swaps regularly swapped around.

But here’s the twist, you have to prove you can handle the extra potential these parts can bring you by completing time trials to unlock each part.

So for example, if you want level 5 Weight Reduction to be available to all applicable cars, you have to complete the time trial for that part which’ll be in a car with that part equipped.

Bronze will unlock the part, Silver gives a cash bonus and Gold gives an extra cash bonus Plus your first part is for free.

But these events won’t be easy either. :sly:

Its update day!
Managed to roll' a overstocked bore up to this-
Fresh from new update. Before i bought it too..
If I would have bought car first you know it wouldnt have happened.. assuming usual increase in power, 20-40, couple hundred rpm redline.
S part duplicate tickets should change since they added a few!
20230330_041553.jpg

This new Mazda is really looking like an absolute recipient of S parts, from the look of things. Looking forward to see how it performs with all of them.

Does anyone know which cars get the special supercharger I’ve heard it’s probably the hardest s part to get and only a small handful of cars have it

Does anyone know which cars get the special supercharger I’ve heard it’s probably the hardest s part to get and only a small handful of cars have it

Here you go... see post 1 in this thread:

Are they finally cooking?!?!?

It never made sense to me why the carbon propeller shaft was made to be such a rare item in this game in the first place (never mind the whole roulette thing in general but that's a different discussion). You equip it to any car that you win it for and it barely makes any difference, it's not like the high-lift Camshaft S or an Ultra-RPM where it makes a big difference after it's equipped.

It never made sense to me why the carbon propeller shaft was made to be such a rare item in this game in the first place (never mind the whole roulette thing in general but that's a different discussion). You equip it to any car that you win it for and it barely makes any difference, it's not like the high-lift Camshaft S or an Ultra-RPM where it makes a big difference after it's equipped.
So your telling me you've never recieved carbon brakes from a 6star parts ticket? 🤣

So your telling me you've never recieved carbon brakes from a 6star parts ticket? 🤣
This may very well be the most “let down” I’ve been from opening tickets with special parts. I’ve had 6 Parts tickets not only reward me with Carbon Brakes (just the worst) for ”Lame cars” but Duplicates of “S” parts I already own for other lame cars, including carbon brakes; I believe was able to swap them for Carbon that fit different car after update . At least two of the other “S” part duplicates (Stroke up) shown below were BOTH from 6* parts tickets I had in inventory at the same time

Missing photo are carbon brakes from another 6 parts for the Renault Clio R.S. 220 Trophy

IMG_3675.png IMG_3672.png IMG_3673.png IMG_3674.png
IMG_3676.png

-On a side note, there’s a point in the game (at least for me) where “regular” 6* tickets are only slightly more exciting than a 3*. The prospect of only being able to win credits or a car is much less useful when you’re a high collector level, which is usually the prerequisite for obtaining the 6* in the Menu/Extra Menus. Aside from the 6* (parts or engine) guaranteeing a special reward, I would much rather get 4* & 5* rewards as they’re the only others with engine & “s” part chances.

EDIT: One of my menu rewards this update was for a ECU chip worth 5k cr. lol 🤪

* I’m not really complaining as I’m very happy with the game and new material but this was a bit of a letdown regarding the prizes for newest menu rewards in 1.32. One of the EM’s cost many millions of credits to complete and the best potential prizes are 1m credits or a Type “C” car

** 2nd Side Note Regarding Upcoming Engine Swap purchase??

- When seeing the terms “ability to buy (or make?)” made me wonder if that could be alternative process to selling a car, where one could scrap the rest of it, retaining only the engine.

- Also, we are limited ito the Tuning Shop for buying new engines now, which replaces it directly into the car. I wonder if future purchasing could be introduced to the section were we buy exterior upgrades (spoilers, rims etc…) as those purchases are are the only one’s where the item is stored in the shop and can be installed/removed on other cars or duplicates.

*For Example, we buy access to rims which can be installed in others and we can buy Aero equipment that can be installed on duplicates of the same car. The tuning shop on the other hand has all purchases locked for use in only the ones vehicle eg. two 787B’s require the purchase of 2 turbos even if one of the had it removed bin the garage.

Last edited:
Back