Special/Ultimate Parts

I can understand why you think that, Way too many Stroke Up S parts for the SF-R Racing Concept ended up at my GT doorstep for my liking. :crazy:

But I’d rather take that metaphorical slap to the face than the proverbial daily kick in the plums we had before. :embarrassed:
Apparently you didn't learn how to flip tickets. Enjoy the steady decline of the game. This update will not age well.

So here’s a few more confirmation on parts and their final results.
I should point out that I’m primarily pointing out the ‘hidden parts’ like the High Cam S, Bore Up S and Stroke Up S as unlike the Rods and Lvl 5 Weight, you can’t see if a car can accept those parts from the Car Settings menu.

Dodge Hellcat: Lvl 5 Weight brings down to 1367kgs

Ferrari F50: High Cam S(plus the rods) takes it to nearly 750hp and a redline north of 11000rpm(likely 11500rpm without the Stroke Up) and the Lvl 5 Weight brings it down to 1008kgs. :drool:

Toyota Corolla Levin(I’m assuming the Sprinter gets the same too): High Cam S (& Rods) take it from 8500rpm and 279hp, to 313hp and 9500rpm.

Lambo Veneno: Lvl 5 weight(500k:crazy:) brings it down to 1131kgs.

VW Golf GTI ‘83: Rods, High Cam S & Bore Up S takes it from 1871cc’s, 265hp and 7400rpm, to 320hp, 1962cc’s and 8367rpm.

Nissan Z Performance: High Cam S(& Rods) take it from 757hp and 8187 rpm, to 836hp and 9169 rpm.

Does a compiled list of cars that can be stage 5 weight reduced exist?
I'm going to be adding it to the front page soon, along with all of the cars that can now accept other S parts.

Heads up to everyone, though: I'll be getting rid of the power changes in the list, since to me they only made sense back when people were lucky to get one or two parts for a car. Now that any car can be easily maxed out, it doesn't seem to fit anymore.

As a replacement, I'll be setting up a spreadsheet soon that tracks each car's maximum power and minimum weight, along with a bunch of other stuff that I think could be helpful. It'll be a very useful resource, I can promise you that.

I'm going to be adding it to the front page soon, along with all of the cars that can now accept other S parts.

Heads up to everyone, though: I'll be getting rid of the power changes in the list, since to me they only made sense back when people were lucky to get one or two parts for a car. Now that any car can be easily maxed out, it doesn't seem to fit anymore.

As a replacement, I'll be setting up a spreadsheet soon that tracks each car's maximum power and minimum weight, along with a bunch of other stuff that I think could be helpful. It'll be a very useful resource, I can promise you that.
Brilliant. Thanks a lot for all your work and time.

Thank you. All your hard work is appreciated.

So,

On day 1 of the update I received a 6* special parts ticket with a Ultra Turbo for the Chiron… 5 days ago that would have been super exciting, only one step less than receiving a new engine. Now that 6* ticket is worth 42,000 credits with the Ultra sections open.

Thats ~100k less value than a really good 3 star ticket (for a car) and 458,000 credits less than the normal lowest prize of a regular 6* ticket…lol

PS. the carbon propellor shaft is only 9,000 credits. that’s crazy, would be the cheapest 6* in history

*They may want to rethink this

Last edited:

I've just seen ddm's post way back in the thread where he goes over the percent Tq changes and effect on the rev range:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/special-ultimate-parts.405370/post-13768681

Might be worth adding this to the front page list, instead of the power changes, as it's generic for the upgrades on all cars?

OP updated with all of the parts mentioned above. However, there are still a lot more parts to cover, so look forward to that.

I've also started work on the power/weight spreadsheet, which comes bundled with its own special parts compatibility list for those who would be interested. It's open for editing, if anyone else would like to help with it.

Link here:

Last edited:
OP updated with all of the parts mentioned above. However, there are still a lot more parts to cover, so look forward to that.

I've also started work on the power/weight spreadsheet, which comes bundled with its own special parts compatibility list for those who would be interested. It's open for editing, if anyone else would like to help with it.

Link here:

Great work! 😁

I found
Welcome to the Special Parts thread, version 1.02!

This is the place to discuss S Parts, their availability, their performance benefits and so on.

This thread was started by initially listing the S Parts generically, but as time has gone on - and with fantastic contributions from you guys - we’re now at a point that we can bring you a comprehensive list of car-specific S Parts 😎

And with the 1.34 update, these parts are now purchasable from the Tuning Shop once you reach Collector Level 50! This means these parts are no longer exclusive to roulette rewards, or the small handful of cars that can earn those parts. The floodgates have officially opened!

Below is the generic list of parts:

Ultra-High RPM Turbo
High-RPM S Supercharger
Titanium Connecting Rods and Pistons
Bore Up S
Stroke Up S
High Lift Camshaft S
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Stage 5 Weight Reduction

And I’m very pleased to now be able to present my comprehensive list below. This is the car-specific S Part compatibility list, which also includes information on each car's maximum power and minimum weight. Big thanks to @TFSI400 for getting in touch with me and moving this to the front page, as well as for starting this thread in general.

This list is live, and will be continually updated.

Ultra-High RPM Turbo:
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [max 1322 hp]
  • Bugatti Chiron [max 1851 hp]
  • Fiat 500 F [max 101 hp]
  • Ferrari F40 [max 912 hp]
  • Mazda RX-7 Spirit R [max 586 hp]
  • Nissan Fairlady 240ZG [max ??? hp]
  • Nissan Fairlady 300ZX [max ??? hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 [max 1021 hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 Safety Car [max 1021 hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 Nismo [max 1042 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R32/Nismo [max 873 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R33 [max 900 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R34 [max 960 hp]
  • RE Amemiya RX-7 [max 537 hp]
  • Subaru BRZ Drift Car [max 1232 hp]
  • Toyota Supra RZ [max 883 hp]
High-RPM S Supercharger:
  • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Convertible [max ??? hp]
  • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray [max 825 hp]
  • Ford GT40 Mark I [max 628 hp]
  • Jaguar D-Type [max 434 hp]
  • Mazda Roadster ND [max ??? hp]
  • Mazda Roadster ND NR-A [max ??? hp]
  • Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am [max ??? hp]
Titanium Conrods and Pistons:
  • Coming soon!
Bore Up S:
  • Abarth 500 [max 340 hp]
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint [max 284 hp]
  • Alpine A110 '72 [max 331 hp]
  • Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [max 512 hp]
  • BAC Mono [max 396 hp]
  • Lancia Delta HF Integrale [max 460 hp]
  • Mazda3 [max ??? hp]
  • Mercedes A 45 AMG [max 574 hp]
  • Peugeot RCZ [max 375 hp]
  • Toyota 2000GT [max ??? hp]
  • Toyota GR Supra '19 [max 770 hp]
  • Toyota GR Supra '20 [max 809 hp]
  • VW Golf I GTI [max 320 hp]
  • VW Scirocco R [max 542 hp]
Stroke Up S:
  • Abarth 1500 Biposto [max 249 hp]
  • BMW M3 E92 [max ??? hp]
  • DMC DeLorean S2 [max ??? hp]
  • Honda NSX-R '02 [max 672 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline KPCG110 [max 455 hp]
  • Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) [max 534 hp]
  • Toyota S-FR Racing Concept [451>464 hp]
High Lift Camshaft S:
  • Abarth 1500 Biposto [max 249 hp]
  • Abarth 595 SS [max 106 hp]
  • Alfa Romeo 4C [max 487 hp]
  • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [max 717 hp]
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint [max 284 hp]
  • Alfa Romeo MiTo [max 332 hp]
  • Alpine A110 '17 [max 488 hp]
  • Alpine A110 '72 [max 331 hp]
  • Aston Martin DB11 [max 961 hp]
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage [max 772 hp]
  • Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [max 512 hp]
  • BMW M2 Competition [max ??? hp]
  • BMW M3 E30 [max ??? hp]
  • BMW M3 E46 [max ??? hp]
  • BMW M3 E92 [max ??? hp]
  • BMW M3 Sport Evolution [max 396 hp]
  • BMW M4 Safety Car [max 767 hp]
  • Chevrolet Corvette C8 [max 1011 hp]
  • DMC DeLorean S2 [max ??? hp]
  • Ferrari 365 GTB4 [max ??? hp]
  • Ferrari 512 BB [max 672 hp]
  • Ferrari F50 [max 748 hp]
  • Ferrari Enzo [max 958 hp]
  • Ferrari F12berlinetta [max 1011 hp]
  • Ferrari GTO [max 787 hp]
  • Ferrari Testarossa [max ??? hp]
  • Ford GT '06 [max 874 hp]
  • Ford Mustang Boss 429 [max 896 hp]
  • Ford Mustang GT '15 [max 832 hp]
  • Ford Roadster [max 527 hp]
  • Honda Civic Type-R FK2 [max 505 hp]
  • Honda Civic Type-R FK8 [max 556 hp]
  • Honda NSX '17 [max 934 hp]
  • Honda NSX-R '02 [max 672 hp]
  • Honda NSX-R '92 [max 646 hp]
  • Jaguar F-Type R [max ??? hp]
  • Lexus LC 500 [max ??? hp]
  • Lexus RC F [max ??? hp]
  • Maserati GranTurismo S [max 726 hp]
  • Mazda3 [max ??? hp]
  • Nissan 370Z [max 712 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline KPCG110 [max 455 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R32/Nismo [max 873 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R33 [max 900 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R34 [max 960 hp]
  • Nissan Z Performance [max 836 hp]
  • Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) [max 534 hp]
  • Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) [max 764 hp]
  • Porsche Carrera GT [max 903 hp]
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 [max 595 hp]
  • Renault Clio '15/'16 [max 431 hp]
  • Renault Megane RS/Safety Car [max 514 hp]
  • Toyota 86 GRMN [max 444 hp]
  • Toyota 86 GT Limited/Subaru BRZ STI Sport [max ??? hp]
  • Toyota 86 GT/Subaru BRZ '15 [max ??? hp]
  • Toyota Corolla Levin/Sprinter Trueno AE86 [max 313 hp]
  • Toyota Crown Athlete [max 670 hp]
  • Toyota Crown Athlete Safety Car [max ??? hp]
  • Toyota GR86/Subaru BRZ '21 [max 448 hp]
  • Toyota GR Supra '20 [max 809 hp]
  • Toyota Sports 800 [max 142 hp]
  • VW Golf I GTI [max 320 hp]
Stage 5 Weight Reduction:
  • Coming soon!

Please continue to contribute anything you find, even if you think it might already be listed. The discussion around this topic is valuable to the community, just like the lists and data.

T

Don't Forget another car with high lift, the R8 4.2 FSI has special part High Lift, can go over 11,000 RPM and makes 840 HP, i remember
The jaguar F-Type R can go over 837HP
Audi TTS Coupe has Bore Up S, and makes max 549 HP
I'm going to Find more cars, You win my follower :)

A70 Supra
1686368055458.jpeg

Front page has been updated with the spreadsheet link, in case anyone wants to chip in with their own findings.

EDIT: Added every car that is compatible with Stage 5 Weight Reduction, as well as their minimum weights.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of making, or rather, updating the entire tuning spreadsheet that I have now that we have Ultimate parts purchaseable. And also the engine swaps.
I'm also adding every single GT Auto Part but I have already bought all cars and upgraded them (aside from the VGTs, Gr, Safety cars etc, which I will also like the community's help with these) so I can't see the price of the GT Auto parts as I already bought them all, but can someone confirm the prices of the following items are the same for ALL cars or are there exceptions?

Bonnet Pins: 150 Cr.
Tow Hooks: 120 Cr.
Lightbulbs: 150 Cr.
Number Plates: 350 Cr.

I do know that all type A/B/C Wings, Roll Cages, Rear skirts, etc from the same car are all the same price (eg. car 1 has two wing types A and B that cost 4.000 each and car 2 has two wings types that cost 7.000 each for example).

I'll put the spreadsheet here once I have it completed.

The last update also finally allows us to have these parts available for Legendary and Used cars, since before the update when these parts were roulette exclusives, it only gave out parts for cars available to be won at the roulette and all of them were from Brand Central.
I'm so far yet to see any car with a Supercharger S available to buy, but I'm still only at the BMWs... Probably as soon as I get to Chevrolet, some of them will have that part available I'm guessing.

I'm in the process of making, or rather, updating the entire tuning spreadsheet that I have now that we have Ultimate parts purchaseable. And also the engine swaps.
I'm also adding every single GT Auto Part but I have already bought all cars and upgraded them (aside from the VGTs, Gr, Safety cars etc, which I will also like the community's help with these) so I can't see the price of the GT Auto parts as I already bought them all, but can someone confirm the prices of the following items are the same for ALL cars or are there exceptions?

Bonnet Pins: 150 Cr.
Tow Hooks: 120 Cr.
Lightbulbs: 150 Cr.
Number Plates: 350 Cr.

I do know that all type A/B/C Wings, Roll Cages, Rear skirts, etc from the same car are all the same price (eg. car 1 has two wing types A and B that cost 4.000 each and car 2 has two wings types that cost 7.000 each for example).

I'll put the spreadsheet here once I have it completed.

The last update also finally allows us to have these parts available for Legendary and Used cars, since before the update when these parts were roulette exclusives, it only gave out parts for cars available to be won at the roulette and all of them were from Brand Central.
I'm so far yet to see any car with a Supercharger S available to buy, but I'm still only at the BMWs... Probably as soon as I get to Chevrolet, some of them will have that part available I'm guessing.
Don't know about the lightbulbs or number plates because I didn't track those prices, but all the bonnet/hood pins are 150 Cr. and all the tow hooks are 120 Cr.

I can send you a copy of my master sheet that has the all the tuning prices.

Last edited:
Don't know about the lightbulbs or number plates because I didn't track those prices, but all the bonnet/hood pins are 150 Cr. and all the tow hooks are 120 Cr.

I can send you a copy of my master sheet that has the all the tuning prices.

I appreciate it. And yes, I've confirmed it as well, all Bonnet Pins, Tow Hooks, Lightbulbs and Number Plates are the same price for all the cars.

image.jpg

Another Stroke Up S and High Cam S for the 500 Mondial, 306hp & 9885rpm is the new max, but is capable of over 10,000rpm if you decide against the Stroke Up Upgrades. 😉

Last edited:
Spreadsheet has been fully documented up to Ferrari.

Thanks to everyone that's helped with the list so far.

EDIT: It's now complete up to Honda.

Last edited:
I can officially say that the Special Parts and Max Tuning databases are complete and up-to-date, along with the front page.

Feel free to look around it to your heart's content. Maybe even make a personal copy for yourself, if that's what you wanna do.

In total, we have:

• 17 cars with an Ultra-High RPM Turbo
  • 7 cars with a High-RPM S Supercharger
  • 270 cars with Titanium Conrods and Pistons :eek:
  • 25 cars with Bore Up S
  • 35 cars with Stroke Up S
  • 140 cars with a High Lift Camshaft S :eek:
  • 159 cars with a Carbon Propeller Shaft
  • 41 cars with Stage 5 Weight Reduction
  • Only one car with the holy trinity of Bore Up S, Stroke Up S and High Lift Camshaft S, that being the Toyota 2000GT '67.

Last edited:
I can officially say that the Special Parts and Max Tuning databases are complete and up-to-date, along with the front page.

Feel free to look around it to your heart's content. Maybe even make a personal copy for yourself, if that's what you wanna do.

In total, we have:

• 17 cars with an Ultra-High RPM Turbo
  • 7 cars with a High-RPM S Supercharger
  • 270 cars with Titanium Conrods and Pistons :eek:
  • 25 cars with Bore Up S
  • 35 cars with Stroke Up S
  • 140 cars with a High Lift Camshaft S :eek:
  • 159 cars with a Carbon Propeller Shaft
  • 41 cars with Stage 5 Weight Reduction
Thank you for taking the time compiling this list and the spreadsheet :)

Not sure if anyone said anything about it, but I didn't see any cars on the list that can take the high rpm supercharger. Here ya go.....

Attachments

• 20230701_163016.jpg
    20230701_163016.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 17
In preparation for Monday, I've updated the spreadsheet with the four new cars. Obviously we don't know the exact in-game numbers yet (and it'll be even longer before the two Toyotas can be measured), but it's nice to get a little head start regardless.

Last edited:
In preparation for Monday, I've updated the spreadsheet with the four new cars. Obviously we don't know the exact in-game numbers yet, but it's nice to get a little head start regardless.

But the corolla and the ambulance proably will take some time before we get out hands on them, i would expect maserati mc20 to go between 800-900 hp depending on what ultimate parts its have avalible

But the corolla and the ambulance proably will take some time before we get out hands on them, i would expect maserati mc20 to go between 800-900 hp depending on what ultimate parts its have avalible
IIRC it uses an upgraded version of the Giulia's engine, which already maxes out around 850, so 900-950 hp is the range I'm expecting.

First post and spreadsheet have been updated with the two currently available new cars. The Maserati only gets the usual Titanium Conrods, while the C1 'Vette gets those, Stroke Up S and a High Lift Camshaft S.

Latest Posts

Back