2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI

2011 Audi RS3 Sportback

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia

2013 Ford Focus ST

1992 GMC Typhoon

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 = Nice !

2012 Aston Martin Virage = Yawn all of them look identical

2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI = Just a new livery version of the same car - shouldn't be allowed in DLC.

2011 Audi RS3 Sportback = Nice !

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air = Nice !

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 = Not excited by this at all.

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia = Just a new livery version of the same car - shouldn't be allowed in DLC.

2013 Ford Focus ST = No surprise but nice anyway !

1992 GMC Typhoon = Really?

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R = Another big heavy VW/Tank with lack of power or anything special IMO.

Sorry for the negativity for the most part but I excpected a better selection.

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia = Just a new livery version of the same car - shouldn't be allowed in DLC.

There is currently no proper racing 458 in the game. There is the 430s and the 458 challenge, no racing 458.

Oh, and the R15++ is not the same as the R15.

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 = Nice !

2012 Aston Martin Virage = Yawn all of them look identical

2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI = Just a new livery version of the same car - shouldn't be allowed in DLC.

2011 Audi RS3 Sportback = Nice !

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air = Nice !

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 = Not excited by this at all.

2013 Ford Focus ST = No surprise but nice anyway !

1992 GMC Typhoon = Really?

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R = Another big heavy VW/Tank with lack of power or anything special IMO.

Sorry for the negativity for the most part but I excpected a better selection.

Think you need to remember that if each DLC only included the cars you wanted a lot of other people would be left incredibly disappointed. One mans rubbish is another mans gold ;)

It's the typical mixed bag of DLC. Very excited for the RS3, Aventador, 458 GT1, and Focus, and could care less about the reskinned R15 and Scirocco.

Think you need to remember that if each DLC only included the cars you wanted a lot of other people would be left incredibly disappointed. One mans rubbish is another mans gold ;)

Yeah I guess your right ! I'll wait patiently for the next pack, FM3 packs always had cars I wanted / liked but not really stoked to see any of those cars.

I guess whats bothering me is this is obviously my season pass paying for this pack that I dont want, whereas I could pick and choose with FM3

I didnt get the season pass and it looks like it was the right decision. I only see a few cars in this pack that I am interrested in. 57 Bel Air, 2012 Charger, 92 Typhoon. If I had to pick one it would be the 57 Bel Air for sure. I have a feeling a 55 Chevy will make an appearance too in one of these packs.

I didnt get the season pass and it looks like it was the right decision. I only see a few cars in this pack that I am interrested in. 57 Bel Air, 2012 Charger, 92 Typhoon. If I had to pick one it would be the 57 Bel Air for sure. I have a feeling a 55 Chevy will make an appearance too in one of these packs.

With individual cars being 160 MSPs, you only need an average of 2.5 cars to be worthwhile per pack to break even on the Season pass. So if 3 cars tickle your fancy, a season pass is useful!

But if you are a very occasional DLC purchaser, then absolutely, don't bother with things like season passes..

And I've seen other people on a different forum say, 'Why the hell did they put these cars in!' that you are happy about. T10 have to appeal to everyone.

And I've seen other people on a different forum say, 'Why the hell did they put these cars in!' that you are happy about. T10 have to appeal to everyone.
There are already an overwhelming amount of cars in F4 and even in F3 I was never able to drive ever single car. So its rare that I purchase DLC packs. I think T10 produces great DLC car packs that focus on providing at least 1 car everyone will like. But for myself, I really dont need any more cars thats why I didnt buy the season pass. I have 84 cars right now in F4 and have driven maybe 60 of them? Maybe. And thats playing F4 game EVERY single day since it came out 2 weeks ago.

pretty much buying anything, even cars that seem boring like the Focus might really become handy for my league racing needs.
You should buy the season pass. It will save you money on all the packs.

not exactly bothered with the discount, you save about the value of one half decent dinner over the year, not a fan for prepaying anything personally.

not exactly bothered with the discount, you save about the value of one half decent dinner over the year, not a fan for prepaying anything personally.
I am also not a fan of this new "season pass" that games are putting out. I know it saves money in the long run but I just dont like the feeling of being forced to get dlc. At that point it allows them to just put out anything they want, even if its crap and there is nothing you can do. You are pretty much locked into a contract at that point. I prefer just buying what I want because I knew I wouldnt be buying every pack. Plus if there are certain packs I dont buy,then they can check stats to help realize what people do and dont want.

BEL AIR!
Chevrolet%201957%20Bel%20Air%20Sport%20Coupe.jpg

Each and every time I say I won't get the DLC, and will just get the 'ultimate collectors' a year down the line... T10 goes and releases DLC/info that makes me drool.

I guess I'll be getting this one too... Lambo, R15++, RS3, Scirocco R and the Risi 458 = got me! lol

That '57 Bel Air in the game footage has big, strange, ugly bumper guards front and rear. I've never seen these before on any '57 Chevy. Makes me wonder about T10's choice of source car.

201x

201x

201x

201x

201x

201x

201x

201x
Here we go again... :rolleyes:

I wish for once Turn10 wouldn't throw aside their automotive history book the moment they get the game out on shelves.

261bhp in a car that weighs 2,862lb/1,300 kg isn't what I'd call a 'tank' of any sort. It's not lacking in power either, for the job it does it's pretty quick! They look awesome too:

1newVWSciroccoRpicture.jpg

With individual cars being 160 MSPs, you only need an average of 2.5 cars to be worthwhile per pack to break even on the Season pass. So if 3 cars tickle your fancy, a season pass is useful!

But if you are a very occasional DLC purchaser, then absolutely, don't bother with things like season passes..

Good! Since I want the Lambo,the charger and the 'air!:) And I already bought the season pass.

261bhp in a car that weighs 2,862lb/1,300 kg isn't what I'd call a 'tank' of any sort. It's not lacking in power either, for the job it does it's pretty quick! They look awesome too:

1newVWSciroccoRpicture.jpg

Well it looks nice but it's just another golf.

Might be heavier than a golf too.

Back