Speed Pack, Nov 1st

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 214 comments
The Risi 458 is a great drive, should be a contender for best R3 car with a good tune, the best looking car in the pack is the Aston, simply sublime

Ok so I just watched a few videos of the Aventador on Youtube. Looks awesome, spoiler, vents and all...but what the hell happened to the sound?

Is it just me or does it sound identical to the Murci SV? The Aventador has a completely different V12 and produces a completely different sound. It doesn't sound 100% off but its enough to make me wonder if it really was recorded from a real Aventador or not.

Was wondering if anyone else thought the same.

Ok so I just watched a few videos of the Aventador on Youtube. Looks awesome, spoiler, vents and all...but what the hell happened to the sound?

Is it just me or does it sound identical to the Murci SV? The Aventador has a completely different V12 and produces a completely different sound. It doesn't sound 100% off but its enough to make me wonder if it really was recorded from a real Aventador or not.

Was wondering if anyone else thought the same.

Wait until you actually play the dlc and hear it instead of a compressed youtube video.
Sounds great to me though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrS_EjuLZ0&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0KHoGIZHE

Well, it's a holiday in Germany today, so i wouldn't be too suprised if the pack doesn't become available until tomorrow.

I forgot it might be different for each part of the world. In the U.S. though it should be up any minute now, if not, then 40 minutes at most.

It's 2:30 AM here, and I can't sleep at all, so that's why i'm F5'ing the Xbox website for the DLC to show up there. Unless someone says something here, I don't feel like turning on the Xbox right now.

Aventador is quite a handful, very light but also very vague at the limit, prepare to brake way early too!

I wouldn't call 1600+ KG light lol.

And in standard form, it's quite boat like. Doesn't like turning in or stopping. My S class tune is much faster and better to drive than the standard one.

If you have the season pass, and it's not showing up on the Market Place within FM4; find the DLC on the Xbox Dash Board and download the sample car (Scirocco R) that will grab the entire pack and you'll be able to start using all of the cars.

Latest Posts

Back