Speed Pack, Nov 1st

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 214 comments
If you have the season pass, and it's not showing up on the Market Place within FM4; find the DLC on the Xbox Dash Board and download the sample car (Scirocco R) that will grab the entire pack and you'll be able to start using all of the cars.
Thanks for the info! I already got a bit annoyed because XBL told me I didn't have enough MS Points to buy the Speed Pack, despite having bought the Season Pass... :banghead:

T10 and MS should probably have informed us about that in the first place.

It's up in japan as well.

edit. Bloody microsoft points card I bought today "isn't valid" I've bought two pre paid xbox live and psn cards this month. My first two. And have run into trouble with both.

Somehow I got my getting the LCE and the VIP pass mixed up with the season pass. Duh. I decided today to start buying the packs either separately or if they aren't that great, grab the cars I want out of them. But, lol, I'll probably end up buying them all. I wasn't sure if the season pack includes the packs included in the LCE (American Muscle, VIP car pack) anyway so didn't know if it was a "deal" or not. Today, got the whole pack, I needed that 458 Risi Ferrai and the Aventador will be my next in game car purchase. I was saving for a Murcielago SV, but heck, lol the Aventador will do.

I just got an XBox a couple of months back, because Forza was coming out and I don't see GT6 out for years. So, I have no friends on XBOX. If anyone wants to add me, I like racing the mulitlclasses, A/E races online, feel free.

Somehow I got my getting the LCE and the VIP pass mixed up with the season pass. Duh. I decided today to start buying the packs either separately or if they aren't that great, grab the cars I want out of them. But, lol, I'll probably end up buying them all. I wasn't sure if the season pack includes the packs included in the LCE (American Muscle, VIP car pack) anyway so didn't know if it was a "deal" or not. Today, got the whole pack, I needed that 458 Risi Ferrai and the Aventador will be my next in game car purchase. I was saving for a Murcielago SV, but heck, lol the Aventador will do.

I just got an XBox a couple of months back, because Forza was coming out and I don't see GT6 out for years. So, I have no friends on XBOX. If anyone wants to add me, I like racing the mulitlclasses, A/E races online, feel free.

Hit me up, mines shintastic48

I live in Japan so it's a bit of a time change. But i'm on as much as I can be.

Hit me up, mines shintastic48

I live in Japan so it's a bit of a time change. But i'm on as much as I can be.

OK, I'll try and figure out how, lol. I keep weird hours. I worked for years on 3rd so I am often up in the middle of the night.

My PSN and XBox tags are the same as my name here.

EDIT: FR Sent

hi i from germany,

have season pass

i see the dlc in the marketplace and on the dashboard
but ingame i dont see it.

Is that correct?: Season pass user must download it from ingame?

hi i from germany,

have season pass

i see the dlc in the marketplace and on the dashboard
but ingame i dont see it.

Is that correct?: Season pass user must download it from ingame?
Hi there, you ddon't have to download it from within the game. Just go to the market place and look for the free car of the pack, the Scirocco R. It will download the full pack and enable you to purchase all of them.

Und einen schönen Gruß zurück :D

@Luminis: Thanks for the info!

Ridiculous that it is so difficult to find out HOW to do this from microsoft!

I noticed that in my Dashboard Marketplace, there was an item for the Forza 4 Season Pass, and to go to "the in-game store" to download the car pack.... Utterly useless!

After spending half an hour trying various ways to get at my content, I did what you suggested, dashboard -> marketplace -> game add-ons -> Scirrocco R, which is the only individual car item that lists as being free to download. Downloaded it, and it and all the other cars in the November pack are in my car dealerships in-game under career -> cars -> buy cars.

Wow. What a P.I.T.A.

_Dave_

The RS3 might be the best looking car in the game. The inside definitely has a GT5 premium feel.
You lost me a little with the last part. I actually thought the Forza 4 interiors loook a lot better than the GT5 interiors. I have even been playing both games at the exact same time comparing. And from my experience F4 is ahead graphically especially on interior view.

Most of the Forza interiors look like they are all made out of the same material. The cars that are new for Forza 4 almost all seem to have more life, and the RS3 is the best.

They're hit or miss on both games though. The one that really stands out to me is the 430 Scuderia. It's amazing on GT5.

The F458 is a challenger for the Mosler in R3, been racing online with it all night with my own mediocre tune and I've been consistently quicker that 90% of the Moslers I've raced against, well worth the 1,000,000 :P

Most of the Forza interiors look like they are all made out of the same material. The cars that are new for Forza 4 almost all seem to have more life, and the RS3 is the best.

They're hit or miss on both games though. The one that really stands out to me is the 430 Scuderia. It's amazing on GT5.

[Redacted.]

Confused you for a troublemaker. Many apologies.

Anybody know if you have to activate a xbox live microsoft points card? Bought my first one last night and the code seems to be "invalid"

Hyper hatches I would call them, 250ps+ and as heavy as a full blown sedan, megane RS, subaru STi and forcus RS etc I would consider in the same department.

Would that be the Megane that currently holds the FWD 'ring record (8 min 8 secs) your referring to?

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/273922/driven_renaultsport_megane_265_trophy.html

Far from a waste of an engine its a stunning car.

Scaff

Point taken with that one Scaff !

I have been a supporter of renaults chassis / engines and track focussed cars.

The only thing i've hated is the reliability especially electrics (i'm sure we wont get into a debate regarding this again like we did on GTP).

I guess I just have a very strong view on cars getting heavier, bulkier, bigger. It really puts me off new cars in general.

I guess I just have a very strong view on cars getting heavier, bulkier, bigger. It really puts me off new cars in general.
One I share and also one that some manufacturers seem to be slowly taking on board.

However it is still a trend, Evo's review of the F10 M5 makes specific mention of how the increase in weight can be felt despite best efforts to work around it.

Scaff

It's nice how they've implemented DLC into level rewards. For Lv.19 it adds the Focus ST and RS3 from this pack. I chose the Audi as the Ford is cheaper to buy.

VXR
It's nice how they've implemented DLC into level rewards. For Lv.19 it adds the Focus ST and RS3 from this pack. I chose the Audi as the Ford is cheaper to buy.

Even better is how the AI opponents will drive the DLC cars.

I'm hoping the blanked out races in the Events list will be new races that capitalize on any new DLC tracks.

My account is no longer suspended! My MS Points are back in my account! And this weekend I will be buying the DLC!!! :D

Back