Speed12 baby!

• Thread starter Souther
  • 76 comments
I finally got my TVR speed12 after racing 3 and a half hours in Polyphony Digital Cup . I skiped the last 3 races, im too damn lazy :dopey: :) . But at the end , i got what i wanted. Damn this thing is a monster. The engine sound is just stupenous to listen to. This is a must have in your garage. If you don't have this car , shame on you. 👎 :grumpy:

I have 4 of them now, I only had 2 not so long ago, one is fully modded and setup real fast, two are very stock and one has all mods exept thoes that increase the cars power. IMO the Speed 12 one of the top 3 cars in the game, one of the others being the Tuscan Speed 6.

sorry for the double post.

Tuscan speed 6 isnt all that good. To me anyways. It just doesn't handle like the speed12. The tuscan just oversteers way too much than the speed12. I kind of find this hard to believe.

I had one in GT2.... but I cant sit and race for that long anymore (to win one).. I tried 3 different gameshark codes to get one, but none seem to work. Maybe I'm entering them wrong... pfft... anyway... I wish I had one.. :(

I got one, its nice, but I don't use it. My two main cars are, fully-tuned, GT-One Road Car and a 787B. I'm thinking about downgrading the power on both because they have too much oversteer.

You might be able to fix that by changing camber, toe, and limited slip settings. Check the tuning section it is very helpful.

Souther
sorry for the double post.

Tuscan speed 6 isnt all that good. To me anyways. It just doesn't handle like the speed12. The tuscan just oversteers way too much than the speed12. I kind of find this hard to believe.
The Tuscan is actually one of the fastest non-race cars in the game, if you find it oversteering too much you need to fiddle with the settings, it will always oversteer, yes it will oversteer more than the speed 12 too, the speed 12 has more downforce than the speed 6 and wider tyres as well as a stiffer chassis and setup. Power doesn't determine how much a car will oversteer.

I wish I had a speed 12 in my garage :(

I fell in love with the car after a weekly race series in which the race was the speed 12 at Grand Valley Speedway. Although it had very odd handling, I grew to like it very much, and was quite disappointed after I didn't win one after completing the PD Cup and the Tuscan challenge. I really wish I had one in my garage, it would be a blast to do an enduro in one.

They sell for 200,000Cr, and they handle like nothing else but they are very good.

Dovesniper711
Never liked it, sold it for I think 85,000 and said "PIss on it"
I thouhgt it sucked my self, handled to strange for me.

You big girl!

Do the Tuscan cup and make sure that by the end of race 4 your over 10 points ahead of the next car down and save the game, then just quit the last race and if you don't get a speed 12 reload the game and keep quitting the last race until you get the Speed 12.

live4speed
Do the Tuscan cup and make sure that by the end of race 4 your over 10 points ahead of the next car down and save the game, then just quit the last race and if you don't get a speed 12 reload the game and keep quitting the last race until you get the Speed 12.

good idea! thanks :D

No problem, you'll hear that referred to from time to time as the save and reload trick.

I won a black Speed12 by racing the 3 tracks in the TVR Tuscan Challenge in Pro Mode. I knew what shape the Speed12 was and I forced the black circle to pick it on the car win screen.

No, it isn't a fact. You can force a win car by holding the X button when the circle is underneath the car you want. When the circle just started flipping between the 2 win cars, I held X when it reached the Speed12 and it stopped right away and gave me that car.

GT Obsession
No, it isn't a fact. You can force a win car by holding the X button when the circle is underneath the car you want. When the circle just started flipping between the 2 win cars, I held X when it reached the Speed12 and it stopped right away and gave me that car.
Ok I will go and try this out today and see if its true (even though I know its not I just got some spare time :lol:)

GT Obsession

No, it doesn't.

This method - and many other - have been tested out (scientifically) and proven to give no significant alteration in the ratio of cars won.

I'm pleased that you believe that it works for you. But it doesn't actually work.

Back