Speed12 baby!

• Thread starter Souther
  • 76 comments
Souther
^ does it really work? I've tryed doing it and it still doesn't work.

Well let me put it this way then:

There are four cars you can win, and you get only one (1 out of 4 = 25%)...
This will be the same no mather when, where or how hard you push the button!

capisce? :)

I got to get this thread back on the topic....

I just got a new speed12 after racing in the Tuscan race. I've got it with black color and it doesn't look that good. The black color really covers up the curves on this car. If you change the oil on this car, it give at least 45 hp to it.

I like it i almost every colour, my metallic red one (can't remeber the proper colour name) is probably my fave. I have a yellow one which is fully tuned, I have a white-ish, blue-ish, silver changing colour (again I have no idea what it's called) which is completely stock and I have a black one too which is also stock.

Theres a million different names (Harliquen comes to mind) for it but flip is the easiest to remember. They only made like 8 of these but since they didnt have traction control you would want shares in a tyre company i think

So, own up! Who's driven it with control tyres and no traction control? I thought the V8 Vantage had bad wheelspin but crikey! How many gears does it wheelspin in? 3? 4? Still, it's a great car and makes a great noise. Shame there isn't a racing spec version like the one that used to be in the British GT Championship. Even fully tuned up and modded out it can't compare to the 787B for example. Does look good, in any colour!

Limit Four-Five
Theres a million different names (Harliquen comes to mind) for it but flip is the easiest to remember. They only made like 8 of these but since they didnt have traction control you would want shares in a tyre company i think
They made 4 of them, one was sold to a member of the band The Prodigy, two others ended up in a museum, one of thoes was cut in half and the other remains in TVR's garages.

Limit Four-Five
Theres a million different names (Harliquen comes to mind) for it but flip is the easiest to remember.

And inaccurate. "Flip" paint acheives it's effect by including small flakes of metal. TVR's Chameleon and Reflex colours don't.

slackbladder
So, own up! Who's driven it with control tyres and no traction control? I thought the V8 Vantage had bad wheelspin but crikey! How many gears does it wheelspin in? 3? 4? Still, it's a great car and makes a great noise. Shame there isn't a racing spec version like the one that used to be in the British GT Championship. Even fully tuned up and modded out it can't compare to the 787B for example. Does look good, in any colour!

i have and the wheels span in 5th... lol but still easy to control, just feather the throttle coming out of the corner.

live4speed
They made 4 of them, one was sold to a member of the band The Prodigy, two others ended up in a museum, one of thoes was cut in half and the other remains in TVR's garages.

The TVR owned car was W12 BFG, as driven by Peter Wheeler to work and back when the car was in development. When they needed a car for shows, etc rumour has it that they would take his car, respray it and take the plates off. Use it for the show and then change it back.

Bizzarely this trick is not as uncommon as you may think, a umber of small volume sport car manufacturers have done the same to give the imprssion they have built more than they have or for variaty between shows.

Attachments

• tvr2.jpg
    tvr2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
  • tvr001a.JPG
    tvr001a.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
Wheeler doesn't own that car, TVR does, but yes it's the same one that went from show to show. When Wheeler drove it he said it scared the hell out of him, he didn't drive it often.

Wheeler isn't the company, the car's ownership was TVR and now TVR has changed ownership the car is still TVR's, not Wheeler's ;).

Back