Speedster's Gallery // July-October

°6 : he looks in the zone.

My favorite is the third, closely followed by 6 +4, though the watermark on 3 is a tad too big ;)

Awesome shots 👍

Cheers, he was in the zone. So much zone that he went on to win the race. :)

Fair comment r.e. watermark, but it is big for a reason. I'm getting fed up of people taking my images and posting them on sites without paying for them, or simply cropping my old logo off and trying to get away with it (the l'endurance shots are a different matter I don't choose the watermark for them) so the big watermark is a necessary evil in this case. Apologies.

:0 yes

the first shot is so money. I love the composition of that one. I also love your now traditional trough-the-trees shots. And in #2, wtf!!! shutter speed on that? It looks like light speed!

EDIT:

DUDE...

Haha, if there's trees to be found I'm usually behind them! I always like the textures and colours in tree-panning, especially at this time of year. Nice and vibrant. That shot was a 1/15th, so not ridiculously slow - I guess the car was just moving really quickly. :)

Loving numbers 5 and 6!! 👍

Cheers!

You've been on fire with these shots recently, great work 👍

I suppose if you do as many events as I've been doing recently then I suppose I've got to churn out at least a couple of decent shots now and again. I think was my 12th event this year (not counting track days), so already racking them up nicely. I appreciate the compliment! :)

Numbers 2, 5 and 8.... Classic! 👍 Really nice stuff and cool looking track as well... Lots of elevation changes from what I can see in those shots.

Cheers Blitz, it's a stunning circuit to work with. They have a Classic event coming up very soon with Historic F1 cars going round, if I lived closer I'd be there in a heartbeat. The track has some serious elevation change, I don't think any game has managed to replicate the steepness of Paddock Hill - it's actually mind boggling how the cars don't just scrape everything off the bottom of the car.

Rue
Some fantastic photography here! Totally inspiring stuff for my upcoming trip to Le Mans Classic next week. Love the photo of the driver through the window!

Thanks Rue, I'm certain you'll manage to get some good stuff! Very jealous.

Bit of a mixed update here, some World Endurance Championship stuff as well as a bit of British GT from Snetterton a few weeks back.

C&C is very much welcome, more from the WEC can be seen here.

Hmmmmm...that went down well I see! Apologies for the double post but here's some shots from the past couple of weeks - been a busy month. MSVR (Cadwell Park), British GT (Silverstone), BritCar 24 (Silverstone) and the finale of the British GT and FIA GT1 World Championship at Donington Park. Here's a selection from those events...

#1 MSVR - Cadwell Park

#2 British GT - Silverstone

#3 British GT - Silverstone

#4 BritCar 24 - Silverstone

#5 BritCar 24 - Silverstone

#6 BritCar 24 - Silverstone

#7 BritCar 24 - Silverstone

#8 BritCar 24 - Silverstone

#9 FIA GT1 World Championship - Donington Park

#10 British GT Finale - Donington Park

#11 British GT Finale - Donington Park

#12 British GT Finale - Donington Park

That'll do for now...apologies for the length of the post. If you want to see more click the following links:

MSVR - Cadwell Park
British GT - Silverstone (l'endurance)
BritCar 24 - Silverstone (l'endurance)
FIA GT1 World Championship & British GT Finales - Donington Park (l'endurance)

Thanks for looking! :)

#4 kicks all kinds of ass. And of course the last two, but of course too, with such a setting, they're some of those pictures that "take themselves", but there's gotta be a guy holding the camera firmly in place. Great sutff as always.

The last 2 are just incredible! Really inspirational stuff

Cheers man, glad you like them.

#4 kicks all kinds of ass. And of course the last two, but of course too, with such a setting, they're some of those pictures that "take themselves", but there's gotta be a guy holding the camera firmly in place. Great sutff as always.

Cheers Cano, your certainly right about the last two. Was stunning light, just had to plan where I needed to be to work with the lighting in the best way.

Great stuff as per usual Adam 👍

Thanks!

This page is full of amazing shots! Your Brands Hatch photos are sublime, I wish I could call #1, #4, #8 and #9 my own, they are so well executed in terms of composition and exposure. 👍

This page is full of amazing shots! Your Brands Hatch photos are sublime, I wish I could call #1, #4, #8 and #9 my own, they are so well executed in terms of composition and exposure. 👍

Thanks man! Brands Hatch was an absolute dream to shoot. I took a major risk deciding to shoot the start from the GP loop but it kind of worked and allowed me to get some interesting 'racing' shots whilst they were packed tightly together. Was so much fun. Most the angles were on the outside of the loop too which spectators actually can't access - was quite nice to walk away with something that I knew spectators couldn't really get. I seriously recommend going some time, even as a spectator the access is fantastic.

Glad you like them!

Haven't posted here for awhile as I've been a bit busy. Past month has been packed full of events; British GT at Oulton, Alan Healy Memorial Rally at Cadwell, Blancpain at Monza (and my first trip abroad) and then HSCC last weekend at Cadwell. So a pretty wide range of events in a month - it's set to be a great season.

Here's a selection of some of my favourites - sorry there's quite a few. Hopefully no-one will mind too much! C&C is always welcome.

More over at my new website www.adampigott.co.uk. :)

#1 - British GT - Oulton

bgt-oulton-2677.jpg

#2 - British GT - Oulton

bgt-oulton-4357.jpg

#3 - British GT - Oulton

bgt-oulton-2707.jpg

#4 - British GT - Oulton

bgt-oulton-3731.jpg

#5 - Alan Healy Memorial Rally - Cadwell

rally-cadwell-7613.jpg

#6 - Alan Healy Memorial Rally - Cadwell

rally-cadwell-7676.jpg

#7 - Alan Healy Memorial Rally - Cadwell

rally-cadwell-7752.jpg

#8 - Blancpain Endurance Series - Monza

bes-monza-0148.jpg

#9 - Blancpain Endurance Series - Monza

bes-monza-9326.jpg

#10 - Blancpain Endurance Series - Monza

bes-monza-1469.jpg

#11 - Blancpain Endurance Series - Monza

bes-monza-8835.jpg

#12 - Blancpain Endurance Series - Monza

bes-monza-1093.jpg

#13 - HSCC - Cadwell

hscc-3785.jpg

#14 - HSCC - Cadwell

hscc-5453.jpg

#15 - HSCC - Cadwell

hscc-1919.jpg

#16 - HSCC - Cadwell

hscc-5793.jpg

Thanks! Was insane the amount of air he was getting lap after lap, certainly a good tyre saving technique...

That went down well. :)

Since last month I've done a fair few events, couple of British GT rounds (Rockingham & Silverstone), MSVR at Cadwell Park and most importantly the Nürburgring 24H...

Now I was going to post a selection from all the above events but I figured the only one we'd care about is the Nürburgring, right? :)

In all seriousness, it's a phenomenal event. All the shots were taken spectator side so I was devoid of any of my usual track side privileges but despite this you can still get some great shots of this amazing circuit.

More photos from the other events can be found on my website - www.adampigott.co.uk

C&C is always welcome!

n24-7390.jpg

n24-4462.jpg

n24-4935.jpg

n24-6716.jpg

n24-6487.jpg

n24-5057.jpg

n24-6387.jpg

n24-6451.jpg

n24-7101.jpg

n24-7512.jpg

n24-7489.jpg

n24-8052.jpg

#10 is cracking. You aught to replicate it in GT5. Excellent as always.

Cheers chaps. Funnily enough I did try to replicate #10 in GT5 but you can't quite get the elevation, unfortunately!

So another month goes by, so another one of my round-ups appear!

A pretty stressed month as far as things go, so was pleased to finally get a weekend off. A couple of events thrown in as a spectator which was a nice experience, although couldn't stop myself from wanting to photograph them rather than actually 'watching' them so to speak. Perhaps not an entirely bad thing.

Apologies for the very long post again...C&C is always welcome.

Kicking things off with Blancpain Endurance Series at Silverstone. This was a weekend of trying to find something new - not sure it worked but I left Silverstone feeling a lot happier than I usually do.

Then I visited a rally...just one from this as I already had a thread up on this.

British GT at Snetterton was actually good fun, I usually hate the circuit but the weather conditions spiced things up a bit.

Then off to France for the first of two weekends for Le Mans. It was my first visit and I had mixed feelings on the event, I was only a spectator but felt I managed to get some reasonable stuff.

Then after a quick trip I was back in France again for the third round of the Blancpain Endurance Series. Another new circuit to me, but one that I quite liked. Unique. I can see how it might grow old though. Was possibly the hottest weather conditions I've ever had to shoot in though!

#16 is really solid, great line up and sight. And I already commented in yor Le Mans set, very very good for spectator-side stuff. You really know your ways, bud.

Cheers Cano, much appreciated.

Quick update really, haven't posted much in awhile. Busy few months to be honest; Spa 24, Wilton House, Props and Pistons, BGT Zandvoort, BES Finale, BGT Finale and even a marathon! C&C is always welcome, sorry for so many photos!

If you click the pictures it'll take you through to my website with a few more from each event.

#1 Spa 24

#3 Wilton House Classic & Supercar

#4 British GT, Brands Hatch GP

#6 Props and Pistons 2013

#8 British GT, Zandvoort

#9 Blancpain Endurance Series, Nürburgring

#11 British GT, Donington Park

#13 Spires and Steeples Marathon

Latest Posts

Back