Speedtest returns. GT6 Drag Leaderboards begin ! No Nitrous!

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 903 comments
20151026_093211.jpg Honda S500'63

A question then Jez. The way we were tuning was way off or we nailed it? was it close to GT5 method? Or having to retune every car now? Also testing suspension, dampers, ride height and aero actually showing results now with the timing system like the speed test?

Last edited:
A question then Jez. The way we were tuning was way off or we nailed it? was it close to GT5 method? Or having to retune every car now? Also testing suspension, dampers, ride height and aero actually showing results now with the timing system like the speed test?

We aren't far off with the indy tuning, probably 0.050 - 0.150 off is the range I am seeing.
Check out my mythbusters thread as I actually busted some myths about aero etc. I have personally checked ride height, dampers etc and the current method we use is spot on. Anything else is slower.

We aren't far off with the indy tuning, probably 0.050 - 0.150 off is the range I am seeing.
Check out my mythbusters thread as I actually busted some myths about aero etc. I have personally checked ride height, dampers etc and the current method we use is spot on. Anything else is slower.

Nice work, u the man :)

Thanks very much wraith, but I started this for all of you. I want to see the drag community get together as a whole again. This removes lag, timezones, performance enhancing equipment etc. We can race each other against the clock.
I thank all of you for taking part !

Thanks very much wraith, but I started this for all of you. I want to see the drag community get together as a whole again. This removes lag, timezones, performance enhancing equipment etc. We can race each other against the clock.
I thank all of you for taking part !

How do I download the track (s). Do I need to download to usb stick? Just logged into the GT6 community site but theres a few tracks but not sure how to get the track imported to my PS3???

How do I download the track (s). Do I need to download to usb stick? Just logged into the GT6 community site but theres a few tracks but not sure how to get the track imported to my PS3???

Either click on the link at the bottom of my OP or go to community in the GT6 main menu, friends, jezboosted, shared tracks and share it from there. My OP explains how to use the track. Cheers mate.

@ugotnothin into the 9.3xx range, top job man.

Either click on the link at the bottom of my OP or go to community in the GT6 main menu, friends, jezboosted, shared tracks and share it from there. My OP explains how to use the track. Cheers mate.

@ugotnothin into the 9.3xx range, top job man.

Ok done I have followed OP instructions and saved sharing of the track. Have done this on the Laptop so i guess this mean the track should show up on my PS3 now then I take it?

Ok done I have followed OP instructions and saved sharing of the track. Have done this on the Laptop so i guess this mean the track should show up on my PS3 now then I take it?
It certainly will mate. Just follow the steps at the top of the OP on how to use the track đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Can we drag this track online? Or which ones can we drag online?

Another thing I just noticed the Solo track is showing twice in the user created tracks.

Also if time of day affects times then are we all to drag using a specific time of day?

Another thing I noticed is Aids can be switched on or off, it would be nice if the track we download if created from another user was locked down maybe o if the user was given the option to disable the aids for other users.

Last edited:
Can we drag this track online? Or which ones can we drag online?

You could hold online comps, but it would work like this.
16people (or whatever number) in the lobby.
1 person enters the track and host presses Start race.
Person on track does his run while other members spectate. You all get to see the time ran.
After he has done his run, the race ends and the next person in the comp enters the track and host presses start race.
Best time wins.
Unfortunately because of the staggered grid layout, you can't race another person side by side when a race starts.

12:30pm here for me, so I am heading to sleep. I'll answer any further questions and update any new times in the morning. Cheers guys.

Note I Taken the times at 8:00a.m 17 degrees celsius. Jez said the track changes temps which changes times so I think we should all post with 12:00a.m times maybe. ?

Auto with triple plate clutch and 45:55 torque split.

Auto with twin plate clutch & 42:58 torque split.

I've already found a few tricks to knock off .003 off the RS6 without transmission tweaks.

Last edited:
I've already found a trick to knock off .003 off my above time with the RS6 without transmission tweaks. Not sure if it works with all 4WD or not. :lol: :D If you wanna know. PM me!

Sweet Jesus...

This is perhaps the second greatest addition to GT6. First being the course creator to make this possible. I may be dusting off my PS3 to do some tuning on the ole' C5 RS6 tonight.

IMG_20151026_114523.jpg evo vi rs tm edition 00IMG_20151026_114849.jpg evo viii rs 03IMG_20151026_115142.jpg evo x gsr pp 07

I tested these cars with both triple and twin clutch. Only two of them benefited from the twin clutch - evo rs tm 9.108 triple, 9.089 twin and evo viii rs 03 9.073 triple, 9.057 twin. The evo x did not benefit from the twin clutch 9.237 twin, 9.191 triple.

Attachments

• IMG_20151026_114523.jpg
    IMG_20151026_114523.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20151026_114849.jpg
    IMG_20151026_114849.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 11
@jezboosted I edited my original post to add the SVT Mustang. Editing posts and adding to them seems to keep the thread clean. If you would prefer me to post a new reply every time I tune and test a car, just let me know your preference. I'll re-edit and post a new reply for the SVT if needed.

Back