Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Alright racers. This thursday's agenda will be posted soon.
Actually not until I find my gang of smiles.

Last edited:
:bowdown: Casual Night May 22

Alright gentlemen.
This thursday we'll run another 'racetime'(casual fun racing) night.

Here's the agenda. So in case anyone has plans or wants a heads up on what we'll be racing.
Hint: Have your car prepared....
This list will be in order from first race to last race.
Starting around 8:00 PM EST U.S. time
500 PP
550 PP
600 PP
----Lemans one make car. The 908 HDiFAP Team Peugeot LMP machine. This is in preparation of our June 12th one hour race at Lemans.
575 PP
650 PP
580 PP
---- Nurburgring GP/F circuit. The BMW Vision GT car. This is the car YOU recieve JUST for entering the Seasonal Event. So just do one lap and the gift is yours. Color: Black or White with candy stripes. 620 PP.
540 PP
520 PP
560 PP
---- Spa-Francorchamps circuit. One make car. The Silver SLS Mercedes
530 PP
570 PP
590 PP

;) Notes of importance.
All the races will be 3 laps long. Tune all you want, just meet the PP limit.
Tracks? That's up to you guys. So use the track voting to your advantage.
Team up with somebody and stuff the votes.
💡 Tip: If you want write down the contents of this post or copy and paste and print it out.

Now the most important thing to keep in mind is..

This room will go back to Friends Only.
So make sure tarkus1 has you on his friends list.

We will hold public rooms again just not this week.

Last edited:
^^^ Thats not a problem. Thats why we planned this thursday night as another Casual Night.
Especially with this weekend being a holiday weekend. We want folks to get out and relax.

Ok gentlemen. This is an update to our Lemans Event planned for June 12th.
Rememeber to check out post # 477 on page 16. After all the photos.
Use any and all the material in that thread.

We are going to work with everyone who may want to run another car.
Hopefully this weekend I'll have some PP HP Weight numbers that will keep the competition close.

Basic rules is we will use the traditional Lemans Double file rolling start. Also we will run fuel and tires on very fast. So say hi to your pit crew. They're working for you.
It will be a one hour race.
Penalties: ??? I would like Heavy just to reduce any shortcuts. We know where there at.
Damage our normal setting

Now for those that may not have enough credits to purchase an LMP Big Dog car. Roughly 1.9 million.
You can run an LMGTS car. The link in post 477 has some examples.

If anyone chooses to run an LMGTS car. Let me know. I'll run with you.
Right now there's is one driver.

Now for the Big Dog racers. We will hold a short qualifing session before the actual race.
This will separate the two classes. LMP guys up front and the LMGTS drivers in the back.

Last edited:
Right now I'm working on trying to allow the other Lemans cars to participate.
Some of us may have already purchased a car that isn't listed in the post. So hopefully this weekend I'll have a
PP HP weight limit posted so every Lemans car can participate.

The link post is for everyone to get familiar with the actual race. We're going to bend some of the rules to our club's desires.

There will be more to come.
For now check out the great work the original poster did.

This Thursday we will run a basic 3 lap race around the circuit using the one make car. The blue Audi R ??? ahh.

Post 484 has everything related to this Thursday night.

I'll likely be flailing around aimlessly in the back in a LMGTS vehicle... just let me know what I need to do to be compliant
....other than large rear view mirror

Ole
I'll likely be flailing around aimlessly in the back in a LMGTS vehicle... just let me know what I need to do to be compliant
....other than large rear view mirror

Don't worry, I'll race in the back with you too. Thats three now.
Check out the link and scroll down the list of LMGTS cars.
I'll probably be either my #51 Viper Oreca or the #91. If you want take the 91 and I'll take the 51. Why?

Because our team sponsor is....Vodka. We are Team Vodka. cheers.

Thats the response I wanted to see.
That classic duel, Evil vs Evilier.

Now for everyone else, if you find that you may not have enough credits. Speak up.
We can still modify the vehicle list.
Options are running it as a one make event or ANY vehicle(s) which would meet the PP HP weight limit. Another option is running using the LMGTS cars. I'm thinking on it.

Anyway thursday night after we DO run our Casual NIght 3 lap around Lemans with the one Make Audi. I'm going to ask for everyone's opinion.

Monday at 11:50 AM
Report #482
:bowdown: Casual Night May 22

Alright gentlemen.
This thursday we'll run another 'racetime'(casual fun racing) night.

Here's the agenda. So in case anyone has plans or wants a heads up on what we'll be racing.
Hint: Have your car prepared....
This list will be in order from first race to last race.
Starting around 8:00 PM EST U.S. time
500 PP
550 PP
600 PP
----Lemans one make car. The 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot LMP machine. This is in preparation of our June 12th one hour race at Lemans.
575 PP
650 PP
580 PP
---- Nurburgring GP/F circuit. The BMW Vision GT car. This is the car YOU receive JUST for entering the Seasonal Event. So just do one lap and the gift is yours. Color: Black or White with candy stripes. 620 PP.
540 PP
520 PP
560 PP
---- Spa-Francorchamps circuit. One make car. The Silver SLS Mercedes
530 PP
570 PP
590 PP

;) Notes of importance.
All the races will be 3 laps long. Tune all you want, just meet the PP limit.
Tracks? That's up to you guys. So use the track voting to your advantage.
Team up with somebody and stuff the votes.
💡 Tip: If you want write down the contents of this post or copy and paste and print it out.

Now the most important thing to keep in mind is..

This room will go back to Friends Only.
So make sure tarkus1 has you on his friends list.

We will hold public rooms again just not this week.

Last edited:
Great Racing last night. A big hand to Tjger for putting together an enjoyable evening of Casual racing and Tarkus for hosting. Maybe 4-5 laps next week would be better, the races went by to fast in some instances. Great fun anyways. Everyone, enjoy you holiday weekend and look forward to some new content added to our favorite game next week.
Spinning Arrows Out.....................

agreed...

and to continue the conversation about our LM event.....
I'm ok w/ whatever
I have all those cars... - I glitched early on and have everything basically....

if I had to commit to a vote I would have us pick 4-5 lmgts cars --- R8, Vette, Viper, BMW, FordGt for example maybe...
Do weight, pp and tire to real similar specs and then we can pick one of the few models that suits our driving / tuning ability...
but that will keep it visually a little more appealing than a one make
also have some variation on who gambled on twisty speed and who committed to top end speed.

but again - I by no means will be unhappy w/ any format

:cheers: Thank you gentlemen for the positive comments.
Yes the laps will get bumped up. 4-5. I think everyone enjoyed the one make races too.
So yes I'm going to mix them in.

One thing that I did notice was a lot of respect for each other. Both on and off the track(s). 👍👍
Everyone respected each others driving line and passed when they could cleanly.

This is my favorite photo.

I didn't have the speed to defend my position so I gave up honorably. I'd rather lose one spot than both of us losing everything. That and getting my tail pipe chewed off by my team. :mad::mad::mad: They can be harsh.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg

Ole
agreed...

and to continue the conversation about our LM event.....
I'm ok w/ whatever
I have all those cars... - I glitched early on and have everything basically....

if I had to commit to a vote I would have us pick 4-5 lmgts cars --- R8, Vette, Viper, BMW, FordGt for example maybe...
Do weight, pp and tire to real similar specs and then we can pick one of the few models that suits our driving / tuning ability...
but that will keep it visually a little more appealing than a one make
also have some variation on who gambled on twisty speed and who committed to top end speed.

but again - I by no means will be unhappy w/ any format

On the conversation on Lemans. That is most likely what will happen. The LMGTS class.
From last night's racing it easy to see we can have fun at any speed. :gtpflag:

Ok, gentlemen
While we wait for the BOSS's approval on this thursday's May 29th Casual Night. It's slightly shorter with race laps increased to 4-5.

I'm going to present the preliminary list of vehicles for our June 12th Main Event at Lemans.

Chevrolet Corvette C5-R(C5) '00
Z06(C6) LM Race Car '06
ZR-1(C6) LM Race Car '09
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II the white and PD black Test Car
GT LM Race Car light blue with #4
SRT Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca) #51 & #91
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
R8 LMS ultra '12
R8 LMS '09
R8 LMS -Team Oreca '10
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
M3 GT(BMW Motorsport) '11
E92 M3(BMW Motorsport) '10
McLaren F1 GTR-BMW(Kokusai Kaihatsu UK racing) '95
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Nissian GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

By going to the dealers you will find the cars described as listed here.

The PP HP and weight restrictions is getting narrowed to 620 PP, 620 HP, and 1250 kg.
So challenge yourself to get the most performance out of your vehicle.
You'll find a great variety of prices so everyone can participate.

This Monday I'll hold an open practise session to anyone who wants to play.
Let me know here or a PSN message if you have particular time.

Enjoy your weekend.

I think we should all give tiger a thank you for all the behind the scenes work he's doing on organizing these events as well as the casual nights. Also not to be left out is stockerace who has been actively involved and is also there with tiger during the week for practice sessions and general tuning help for whoever needs it.
Straight from the BOSS "thanks guys"

I've been busy with home improvements recently. This list of vehicles; is it first come first serve or is this just a general encompassing list of all applicable vehicles?

^^^^ No rules on choses or how many show up.
Form up with somebody and respresent the manufacturer.

Oh, the vehicle list is APPROVED.
The 620 PP 620 HP 1250 kg is APPROVED.

I should have an official Announcement sheet posted by Monday morning with photos of each car and the race settings.

For now relax and enjoy the weekend.
Maybe play GT6 and earn some more credits
Or take your Honda Fitt and cruise around the Lemans circuit.
You might find a fan taking your picture and want an autograph.

Last edited:
Back