Spoek Sportscar Course?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alonsomania
  • 5 comments
  • 829 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
746
Messages
Sternendaal
spoek_165x168.gif


COOOOOOOL if it's a GT4 track!
 
Even after a hiatus of being here, I do believe there is a thread somewhere in Spamville on this issue. . .
 
I wonder who can provide us with some information on this course? I only read "Yeah, Spoek is in the game! YAY!" all the time, but noone has said anything about the course itself yet. As I've never heard of it before, it'd be nice to know where it is and maybe see some pics and read something about it.

So who has some info?

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Good grief, the crap that gets posted in here lately...

I give you 3 minutes to fix that picture or I close this thread.
 
3 minutes. . . [type something here of relavance please]
 
Too bad.

Open warning to everyone currently reading this:

Use the threads that already exist, unless you're 200% sure what you're about to post has not been discussed before. You think you found something new? Chances are one of the guys here with no life who spends the whole day looking for GT4 stuff already posted it, and it's already turned into a 5+ page "omg lol wtf PD roXs but damnit i wanna ferrari&porsche!" senseless mess, which we strongly suggest you add your post to rather than starting new threads on the same subject ten times in three hours.

I've seen battlefields that looked better than this forum lately... It's time for everyone to improve the quality of the discussions. I know, everyone's frustrated at the fact the game keeps on being retarded, and I'm a bit tired of waiting too, frankly. If we work together, we can make the wait better. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back