2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar SeriesSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 544 comments
If they only had a bright red light at pit out... oh wait.

Dont count that 01 car out of this championship.

Last edited:
Does Frey have a puncture or something? Looked like her back left was smoking on the front straight.

Edit: according to the commentators they're back in the pits, so something must have happened, maybe a radiator issue if I had to guess.

Last edited:
Does Frey have a puncture or something? Looked like her back left was smoking on the front straight.

Edit: according to the commentators they're back in the pits, so something must have happened, maybe a radiator issue if I had to guess.
Suspension failure, behind the wall now.
These girls need to win one of the longer races. They have the pace but their cars seem to crap out in the worst moments...
#14 Lexus has lost a battle with a Michelin sign.
There are sand bags in these signs 😯
Another car also picked one sign up but could continue to race

not like this GIF

Well that sucks.

12 Lexus behind the wall too

After the pit stops
Cad
Cad
Acura
Acura
BMW
BMW

Last edited:
The 963's seem to have a excess of front brake smoke when they pit. I wonder if they are doing that to build heat in new front tires?

1697325561746.png

Am I the only one slightly bothered by the inconsistency with the logos? Just...why can't everyone use the company text?

Last edited:
Jeremy is laying out his theory about HPD and MSR @ Daytona like a guy that was told this is his last day on the job.

Very hard hit for the #10 Acura. :ouch:

Edit: Derani gave him absolutely no room there.

Last edited:
That’s a slam dunk penalty for the 31 right? Left the 10 no room on exit. Ran him straight off the road.

Last edited:
Whilst it's definitely a tough place to try an overtake around the outside, at no point should you expect to be push off the road for it. Deliberately or not by Derani, it's really poor driving. Sadly somewhat unsurprisingly from him.

Really hope Albuquerque isn't seriously hurt, he seemed really winded after such a huge hit. No surprise if the medical light came on in the care given the G's involved in such an impact...

Back