Spoilers for GTA:SA

I'm going to take the jet as high as it goes and then stall it jump out and watch it crash down.:mischievous:

Does anything happen after you take over all of the gang territory because I've got all of Los Santos and some of San Fierro.

I'm going to take the jet as high as it goes and then stall it jump out and watch it crash down.:mischievous:

That's great. I've been doing that, then seeing how late I can open my chute and still survive. I do it above LS airport so I can grab another plane if I'm still alive...

TwinTurboJay
Best. Timewaster. Ever

Agreed. I want to get through the story, but I keep thinking of different things to try. So distracting. In a good way though.

Most games make me think "I wonder if I can... hmm... I guess not." SA makes me say "I wonder if I can... yeah... w00000!" :dopey:

Yeah, I am now spending more time in the shamal than anything...I just can't get out of it........I launched it into the water on accident last night, swam all the way from the water by the grand canyon-ish area back to the beach house in the first island ( haven't opened up the other islands yet ! ) I think it took about 1/2 hour.....

Well, I may as well post this here because I don't want to put any spoilers on other general discussion threads:

Wasn't the ending just a wee bit cheesy and corny? When the final mission is complete, all of a sudden your friends like The Truth, Madd Dogg, etc. come out of nowhere to meet you on the side of the street. Were they watching the chase or something? And everyone loves each other and everything is swell in the world. And Cesar and your sister get married! And they all go for something to eat together! And instead of being a cold hearted gangster and putting a bullet in Big Smoke to finish him off, he has to find out what went wrong... Pfft. And why didn't Smoke just tell him to **** off. I mean, he's already screwed CJ over and been shot almost to death by CJ, why all the BS remorse and stuff... because we have to learn that drugs and money are evil? Pfftt. Do me a favour!

Vice City had a cool ending. After killing his old enemy and his partner who betrayed him, he's now the crime boss of Vice City and can no-one can get in the way of his criminal empire. That was cool. Did Tommy Vercetti get all lovey dovey with Lance Vance and try to figure out why he betrayed him? No, he just got all medieval on his ass.

Also, I thought the constant attempts to show how bad drugs were and how CJ and his gang aren't into drug dealing etc. was a bit silly. In a game where you play a homicidal gangster who kills a couple of thousand people before the game is finished, isn't it a wee bit silly to be moralising on the subject of drug dealing and how money and power corrupt people?

I liked how the city was when it was undergoing a huge riot though. People picking fights at random, people running down the streets with stolen TVs, fire and smoke coming out of random buildings, people jacking your car or bike when you're not expecting it.

KM.

98cobra
Well after I took over all of the territory in Los Santos, there has been no more gang attacks.Yeah! 👍
Okay, I asked this in another thread. I was messing around climbing Mt. Chiliad and I got a call about a gang attack back in Los Santos. I'm sick of these calls. So if I take over all territories in LS, then I don't have to worry about those annoying "Your hood is under attack!" messages? Then I gotta get busy.

KM.

KieranMurphy
Okay, I asked this in another thread. I was messing around climbing Mt. Chiliad and I got a call about a gang attack back in Los Santos. I'm sick of these calls. So if I take over all territories in LS, then I don't have to worry about those annoying "Your hood is under attack!" messages? Then I gotta get busy.

KM.
All you have to do is unlock the 2nd island then you wont have to worry about those attacks any more.

KieranMurphy

KM.
Yeah, but it takes awhile. I wonder what happens when you take over every territory including the San Fierro territories. 💡

CAMAROBOY69
All you have to do is unlock the 2nd island then you wont have to worry about those attacks any more.
I've completed the game storyline and I still get those messages. Maybe I just have to take over every territory.

KM.

according to the guide there is a bunch of weapons including a mystery weapon..in Blueberry, has anyone figured out wtf they are raving about ?

CAMAROBOY69

Don't know if you've noticed, but when you unlock the second island, the Grove Street Families cease to exist - in the gang stats it says "Territories Owned: 0", "3rd Largest Gang: Grove Street Families: 0".

That's why you don't have to worry about the attacks - with CJ dumped in Angel Pine, Sweet in prison and Ryder & Big Smoke... doing what they do (no spoiler! Haha!), there IS no "Grove Street Families".

gang territory attacks suck ! I was flying the Shamal around, trying tp up the ol' pilots skill up, and the message, 'your territory blah blah blah..." so I bank the plane, hea back to the area, jump out of the plane and open the chute to "crash the party" the SOB's shot and killed me even before I hit the ground....they are not stupid !

You could also just save and the territory will still be yours.I always do that if i'm too far off.

KieranMurphy
Well, I may as well post this here because I don't want to put any spoilers on other general discussion threads:

Wasn't the ending just a wee bit cheesy and corny? When the final mission is complete, all of a sudden your friends like The Truth, Madd Dogg, etc. come out of nowhere to meet you on the side of the street. Were they watching the chase or something? And everyone loves each other and everything is swell in the world. And Cesar and your sister get married! And they all go for something to eat together! And instead of being a cold hearted gangster and putting a bullet in Big Smoke to finish him off, he has to find out what went wrong... Pfft. And why didn't Smoke just tell him to **** off. I mean, he's already screwed CJ over and been shot almost to death by CJ, why all the BS remorse and stuff... because we have to learn that drugs and money are evil? Pfftt. Do me a favour!

Vice City had a cool ending. After killing his old enemy and his partner who betrayed him, he's now the crime boss of Vice City and can no-one can get in the way of his criminal empire. That was cool. Did Tommy Vercetti get all lovey dovey with Lance Vance and try to figure out why he betrayed him? No, he just got all medieval on his ass.

Also, I thought the constant attempts to show how bad drugs were and how CJ and his gang aren't into drug dealing etc. was a bit silly. In a game where you play a homicidal gangster who kills a couple of thousand people before the game is finished, isn't it a wee bit silly to be moralising on the subject of drug dealing and how money and power corrupt people?

I liked how the city was when it was undergoing a huge riot though. People picking fights at random, people running down the streets with stolen TVs, fire and smoke coming out of random buildings, people jacking your car or bike when you're not expecting it.

KM.

The riots were awesome. It's like having people fistfight code on.

Famine
Don't know if you've noticed, but when you unlock the second island, the Grove Street Families cease to exist - in the gang stats it says "Territories Owned: 0", "3rd Largest Gang: Grove Street Families: 0"

So it would be pointless for me to try and gain all the territories before leaving the city?

I took over the entire city before i was brought to San Fierro.Later in the game you return to Los Santos and you have to do it all over again.So it's pretty useless to take over the city right now,you should just wait untill you get back to Los Santos(story wise).

GTChamp2003
I took over the entire city before i was brought to San Fierro.Later in the game you return to Los Santos and you have to do it all over again.So it's pretty useless to take over the city right now,you should just wait untill you get back to Los Santos(story wise).
Exactly.

Oh alright, thank you - woulda cost me a lot of time. Guess i'll just finish up Denise and then do the final Los Santos-to-Badlands mission. :)

Back