Spoilers for GTA:SA

You have to do get to a certain point in the game to get the jet pack.

I just found this info for the location of the quad.
ATV In Shady Cabin in Countryside...
But twinturbojay has a better description of where it is at
Yes, if you are in the small town there, it willl be on the opposite side of the farm land on the left side of the farthest barn.

Since this is a spoilers thread i might as well say it:

You get the jetpack at the airstrip after completeing the "Green Goo" mission in Las Venturas. After beating the mission and aquiring the airstrip, it spawns just nearby your safehouse.

Also, I'm on a mission called gray import, and everytime I do it the game keeps freezing? Has this happened to you? 'Cause I've done the mission 10 times in a row and everytime it freezes.:banghead:

Found this while looking for a quad. I did find the quad also.
uvs041102-001.jpg

uvs041102-002.jpg

uvs041102-003.jpg

as the huge roits are happening later in the game how many territories do you have to have to continue on with the game???

Man, I am in the middle of all of the turf war crap, that **** is stressfull, running back and forth between territories and gaining new land and guarding current..could spend days doing that ! ( and with all my time spent fighting the ballas, the new GF is getting pissed ! )

THe girfriend is very easy to please and build up to 100%. Right after you do a gang war just take her out. Even if a gang war starts when you take her out, you still have more than enough time to get her back home then go save your game. The furthest you have to drive with her is to the dance club.
When you save your game the gang war disappears. Very easy stradegy.
The girlfriend was available somewhere around 18:00-5:00 every day.

VIPERGTSR01
as the huge riots are happening later in the game how many territories do you have to have to continue on with the game???

No need to answer this ive done it.

I've looked around and may have missed it, but the VTOL Harrier jet has vectorable thrust nozzles. Instead of flying it around like a helicoptor, push back and forward the right analog stick to change the nozzles from aiming straight down to straight back. At full throttle straight back, that jet farking hauls ass.

Just wasn't sure if you guys knew that...

I got the game taken away and I never figured out why I could not access the airplanes in San Fierro Airport when I had a pilot's license.:grumpy:

RoadBeef
I've looked around and may have missed it, but the VTOL Harrier jet has vectorable thrust nozzles. Instead of flying it around like a helicoptor, push back and forward the right analog stick to change the nozzles from aiming straight down to straight back. At full throttle straight back, that jet farking hauls ass.

Just wasn't sure if you guys knew that...
Where is this jet at?

Has anyone else taken the carbine out and driven over people? It chews them up and spits them out in bloody chunks. :dopey:

haven't finished the missions yet to get to the other " islands"I am still in the first, but I steal the private jet all the time, and I get over to the other air ports ( while dodging missles, god thats fun ) but all of the air craft seem to be locked ! Are there any other planes / helicopters to be stolen on other islands before they are really open to you ?

Ev0
Anyone actually try and get in a dogfight with the fighter jet yet? Anyone actually shoot it down? :dopey:

I've gotten in a dog fight once. I purposely flew over Area 69 to show my girlfriend that the jet could shoot. Needless to say, i took down about 3 or 4 other jets (with my one jet) easily. Just turn sharply and be high enough in the air ot not hit the ground whilst turning. :)

TwinTurboJay
Are there any other planes / helicopters to be stolen on other islands before they are really open to you ?

I 'chuted into the LS airport when I first opened up the city and found an unlocked Maverick. The heavier heli's and all fixed-wing planes were locked though.

TwinTurboJay
The chute is def. a cool asset in this game !

Yes. Yes it is. I used the first chute I found on Mt Chiliad when I jumped a Sanchez off the plaque at the lookout, ditched the bike mid-air, opened the chute and floated down into Angel Pine. Awesome. :dopey:

Back