Spoilers for GTA:SA

DRIFT4EVA
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, but I don't want to read any posts as I don't have SA yet.

I heard from a friend, that if you look in a Police station. You will find a Dild0. A chicks......... Fake Love Club. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't know why there'd be one in a Police Station, but look around if you want.

Yes its true, a big pink one, in the shower block.

I got a purple one from some guy on a mission in LV.
I killed some guy with it.
And a Gimp suit. Which I've never worn. Ick.

slackbladder
Oh it just happens! Though it may be a long time before it happens again.

How many potential girlfriends are in the game? Apart from the first one, Denise, I've found two....and one of them loves car crashes!!

There are 6 different girls to date. All have different needs or fetishes if you will, I can post who, where they are and what they like if anyone wants.

hehehe I knew the guide would come in handy and it does, it's awesome, it has every weapon available and 3 pages of the vehicles available.

I'm fairly sure you can't date all 6 at once. I know one girl will turn you down if you're not fat, and another one will not like you if you're too buff.

OMG I realised that Denise goes out with everyone playing GTA: SA. What a whore.

All this talk of girl friends, I am not at that point in the game yet, but i am sure my wife will not approve ! ; )

BTW how sexy is the chick in my avatar ???

-Warning! Huge Spoiler Ahead!-

spoiler.jpeg

Jesus, please help that poor misguided soul!

And on a separete note, I had a very close call today. After saving the game, I turned off my PS2. But right afterwards, to my horror, I realised the don't turn your system off warning had not gone away. I was quite terrified, and quickly started my PS2 again to see if my only memory card had been wiped clean (yes, I know I should get a backup). But, fortunately everything turned out okay (for the time being...).

Where do I get the parachute from?
Haven't been able to play much, social life and homework are kind of pulling rank at the moment. Had to get my sister to do the beach part mission.

"You white boy got no rhythm"

Tallest building L.S has one at they very top. Also, who's that girl in your avatar? I mean, when do you get to date her?

McLaren F1GTR
Tallest building L.S has one at they very top.

Better location description: On the map, look EAST from your first save point. There is a Intersection shaped like a sideways Y. Just NORTH there is a round shaped building. This is the tall building with the 'chute on the roof. The door is behind the pillars on the NORTH EAST corner.

It's a fire once weapon :(

Hmm I'm gonna find that building and jump off, but not use my parachute, hope I can nail a pedestrian.

One of the tall buildings, not the triangle style one the other, it has a tall spire on top of it.

CAMAROBOY69
Sorry if this has been posted already.
I took the air plane as high as I could possibly go, which was extremely high!! After that I jumped out and hit the parachute. I didnt realize you could bring the parachute with you on other objects. This was just amazing to me. I was in the air a lonnnnng time just floating around looking at everything. Just amazing!!!! :dopey: :)
Warning dont fly above any unlocked island or you will be shot down by a jet.
Did anyone else do this yet? Take the plane then jump out of it with the parachute?

72ElCamino
hmm alright ill keep an eye out for it, any clue what part of SF its in?

Im sorry it is the triangle shaped tall building, its called by R* "Big pointy building"

its directly across the road to the Valet parking mission, its got pillar sort of things around its base.

CAMAROBOY69
Did anyone else do this yet? Take the plane then jump out of it with the parachute?

Yes missions later make you jump from a plane, plus you can do it when you want

Div is back
What? A plane crashed in GTA, just like that? BANG?!
Woah! Realism! Very nice! Seriously!
When you parachute out of a plane you can watch it crash to the ground. 👍
Where is the 4 wheeler at? I rode a dirtbike but im not sure where the 4 wheeler is? I also saw a post in here that looked like a jet pack on CJ. Where is that?
PS I also jumped off the huge mountain in Whetstone and I had my parachute on. 👍
PS Thank you VIPERGTSR01 for posting the map. I will get a scan of the original map this weekend if anyone wants it. 👍

Back