Spongebob Squarepants...

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 27 comments
  • 1,991 views
Messages
2,325
Messages
benzoboy
Messages
BenRB26
Thread for discussion...

What is your favourite character? Mine is Patrick Star (The dumb starfish)
 
I watch this, and no, I'm not a baby, it's a good cartoon. 👍

I quite like Patrick too, he's sooooooooooooo dunmb! :lol:
 
Have you seen the movie? I have
 
Seen it because of my friend's kid as well as the episodes on DVD. It's pretty damn funny. My friends want to dress up as Sponge bob, Patrick and me as Quigworth for holloween. They think I'm a perfect Quigworth :grumpy:
 
VIPFREAK
Seen it because of my friend's kid as well as the episodes on DVD. It's pretty damn funny. My friends want to dress up as Sponge bob, Patrick and me as Quigworth for holloween. They think I'm a perfect Quigworth :grumpy:

Lol, don't you mean Squidward?
 
If you must know... last Halloween I was Napoleon Dynamite. I'm Asian :grumpy:
 
SHUSH! Spongebob's on now!
 
I've never seen the series but the movie was much fun. I couldn't stop laughing the first time they sang the goofy goober song. :lol:
 
I couldn't stop laughing at the rip-off of 'I wanna rock!', Is anybody watching Spongebob now?
 
Hey, I sorta like Spongebob too. My favorite character is Patrick. Spongebob is that blonde guy right?
 
SWEET a spongebob thread, any updates on New episodes.
haven't seen any new ones in about a year
 
Spongebob has GOT to be the only cartoon I have seen adults actually get a kick out of/enjoy.


I have a friend named Patrick.... I asked him if he had a friend named Spngebob.


Spongebob ****ty Pants.... poor mutilated kid who **** himself. Bwahahaha!
 
standard235
Spongebob has GOT to be the only cartoon I have seen adults actually get a kick out of/enjoy.

It's true y'know!
 
standard235
Spongebob has GOT to be the only cartoon I have seen adults actually get a kick out of/enjoy.


Ever heard of The Simpsons?
 
The movie was hilarious! I have a bunch of patrick avatars in my sig!!(haha no one say anything about my plug on the avatar). Patrick is my favourite character, and spongebob is really funny too. I just wish that spongebob had a little more depth to him. I know he is suppose to be some stupid sponge.
 
lol sponge bob iswell funny i cant get enough of it :P i got hte movie my self actaualy .................... :D
 
standard235
Spongebob has GOT to be the only cartoon I have seen adults actually get a kick out of/enjoy.
Futurama :p

I used to find it slightly funny, but a little brother that will watch a repeat of anything, all day long, kind of makes you sick of it.

And the game is even more annoying.
 
ExigeExcel
but a little brother that will watch a repeat of anything, all day long, kind of makes you sick of it.
Very true.

He has DVD box sets of it now. :D
 
The only way i like spongebob is if im kinda under the influence of alcahol...
 
spongebooooob squarepaaaaaaants!
 
I used to like spongebob, but the scripting and how they play out the humour has become too predictable.

The Campfire Song Song gave me a nice laugh...
 
Some of the old episodes are pure gold, but I've never really followed the series, even though a former gorlfriend of mine was really into it.
At times, though, I still get a goood laugh out of it...

Also, there was a bit in an episode where Patrick found a CD by Stingray5000, obviously reffering to Powerman5000, which just happens to be my favourite band, so that's another plus.

Besides, Squidward would be my favourite character. Mr. Krabs would probably be a close second place, 'cause I'm just as stingy as him...
 
I grew up with Spongebob, but it has gotten a lot worse. If I see an episode on from pre-2003 I'll be all over it. My favorite was the one where Spongebob buys the inflatable biceps and tries to enter the Anchor Toss, but he can't even lift a straw :lol:.
 
Yeah that didn't make any sense. Disregarding the inflatable arm, he can normally pick up a cup, so why he can't after wearing it (even though it wasn't meant to hinder him in accomplishing that) bugs me to no end.
 
AOS-
Yeah that didn't make any sense. Disregarding the inflatable arm, he can normally pick up a cup, so why he can't after wearing it (even though it wasn't meant to hinder him in accomplishing that) bugs me to no end.

Yeah that part always miffed me, but the part where he slingshots into the sign up pole always made me laugh 👍.
 
Back