Sports Car GT

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 73 comments
Originally posted by Fiery
Yep, agree..I have around a gig`s worth of SCGT on my pc..

dude, i just got SCGT yesterday. and i spent alllll night searching for everything i could find for it. can you make like a list of the best of the best for me? (seeing as how you have more stuff for SCGT then i found on all the webpages i viseted...which were ALL that can be found at scgt central http://home.freeuk.com/jrknight/scgt/links.htm) thanx! i think i d/l like 100MB worth of stuff already, and i didn't even install the game yet! im sooo phsyced, cause this looks ****in awesome. and i've been needing a break from GT3 anyway. and this online racing...count me in!! i got DSL, so lag shouldn't be a problem. 😈

I played it for about one second on a friends machine. But I leave my racing to consoles because I dont have a steering wheel for my PC. But the mods sound sooooo cool, imagine if you could do that in GT3 just add in a whole new race series using GT3s game engine. Oh yeah I have a crap pc so I dont bother with any games at all on it.

yea, it's SCGT. SCGT is pretty damn kewl, but i didn't play it for long. I found somthing even better :D EA's F1 series (F12001, and 2002). SOOOOOO many mods, and the graphics are soooo sweet. SCGT in comparion looks like PSX :D

SCGT is awesome, but NFS4 is better IMO. I think the physics are a lil more realistic for SCGT, but the graphics look smoother and there's even car reflections and junk.

I had like 2 gigs of stuff for SCGT tho :eek:

my fav thing to do was to get one of the transfer trucks and go to "Modeler's Garage" (an addon track) and smash the other cars to bits. you had to have the "visual damage patch" though to really make it worth anything.

hmm, i don't remember where they are hosted for SCGT. since i bought F12k1, i use the GT500 set that's been converted to that.
search for yellowgarage or somthing like that.

yellowgarage has them, search that.

Anyways...the ultimate EA sim has to be the addon for F1 2002 by the SBDT called GTR 2002.

It recreates the FIA GT series to a tee. 4 different tyre brands, a whole heap of cars in both GT and N-GT classes (can race in combined class, 37 cars on track). Several new tracks are included which are amazing, and the physics are by far the best i've driven in a saloon mod. Its better than the original game (arent f1 cars just boring... :P).

www.simmods.com

gigo - SCGT is somthing u haveto purchase (unles u obtain via...."other" methods :) ). But it's incredibly cheap, you should be able to buy it and a very nice bike game (Super Bike 2000) for under $10.

Hey all. Me and MistaX (retired gtp member) are both getting back into SCGT a bit.. We recently installed it again, and are on our way to mod-city. Ive only downloaded cars so far, but eventually i will start downloading tracks too.

Anywho.. No time for multiplayer just yet, but maybe soon! :)

F1 2001 and F1 2002. F1 2002 is the better choice of the 2, but F1 2001 is extremely cheap, and with all the amazing mods already out for it, it's an awesome buy.

F1 2002 has a few mods already, and they are wicked!

Back