Spotrace 3 : Super Car Class @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 111 comments
2'18.889---GTP_Type_R_---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06 (c)

Wow... just three thousandths separating the two of us!

I've got to get the Vette back out there today, as I think I can shave another half-second. Not sure if I'll get down near Nitro's time... but could be close! :)

STARTING TO LIKE THE VETTE....!!!!
2'17.757---spyrrari---chevrolet corvette Z06 '06
spyrrari.

(sorry nitro/unimental/gtp ,you have to get bizzy again!!...lol.)

STARTING TO LIKE THE VETTE....!!!!
2'17.757---spyrrari---chevrolet corvette Z06 '06
spyrrari.

(sorry nitro/unimental/gtp ,you have to get bizzy again!!...lol.)
nice lap mate 👍

2'18.007---nitrof1---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06

I'm coming for you :dopey:

nice lap mate 👍

2'18.007---nitrof1---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06

I'm coming for you :dopey:

👍
hahaa...eat my dust mate:sly:

whas again up on my own ghost and again lost it during braking for the last chicane!!:ouch:
so,if i get it right tomorrow(after watching f1@barcelona:))i am sure to get it in low 17 and maybe 16...:crazy:
hahaha,realy..what a joy this corvette is on the limit,with volume of sound system wide open it sounds like there is a thunder storm approaching..:scared:

anyway,good to see the gtplanet guys taking over the rankings!:dunce:

spyrrari.

yeah man I like that car too. easy to lose control but easy to recover back.
but more steering corrections cost more seconds. first guy in the list drove so mutely :)
no action in his replay :)

yeah man I like that car too. easy to lose control but easy to recover back.
but more steering corrections cost more seconds. first guy in the list drove so mutely :)
no action in his replay :)

yeah i checked his replay too and....is he using tc???
i didn't try it yet but it might be possible that with tc on 1 you could actually win some time in this particular event ...??!!:indiff:

don't know man,either the guy is supersmooth in driving,and we have only to learn....or ...well,WE have to go faster !!👍

spyrrari.

My first GTP race event (hi guys!), so any comments on my replay are appreciated (it's #5 for now, so should be viewable):

2'20.804---GTP_Vaxen---Dodge Viper SR10 Coupe ‘06

Time to get to work on the Vette!

hey sjaak,think you can make leaderboard set by car again??

like:
vette:

dodge:

etc,etc...so its also quick and easy to see -per car- who is fastest...

maybe its to much work,than forget about it...
chears,spyrrari.

Spent some time with the Vette. It's fast, but there's a lot of unused potential yet:

2'19.934---GTP_Vaxen---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06

Good morning fellow racers. I have had a few laps in most of the cars, Im using a DS3 controller and no driving aids other than ABS @ 1. Here are my times so far. Plenty of room to go faster yet. =)

2'22.921---GTP_hyperuk---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06

2'27.033---GTP_hyperuk---Lexus IS F'07

2'22.206---GTP_hyperuk---Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06

2'27.199---GTP_hyperuk---TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00

2'25.699---GTP_hyperuk---Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG' 02

2'33.011---GTP_hyperuk---Jaguar XK Coupe '06

2'24.061---GTP_hyperuk---Dodge Viper GTS '02

yeah i checked his replay too and....is he using tc???
:

spyrrari.

oh mate if that's true it would be very unfair. I checked his replay info there was no TCS on. if you enable TCS while racing, will it be written in that replay info page?

oh mate if that's true it would be very unfair. I checked his replay info there was no TCS on. if you enable TCS while racing, will it be written in that replay info page?

Not sure about that... but won't the indicator show up on the HUD (you have to switch to cockpit view and turn on the HUD) when watching a replay?

will check about this,i remember the flashing tc indicator from previous gt's..dont remember seing it in gt5p though...will check when home later today.
spyrrari.

2'22.594---GTP_CWR---Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06

If I can just keep the rear end from sliding boy I could 5 seconds quicker. lol Stupid Sixaxsis

I think we need to classify Controller and Wheel users.. I have no chance in hell of a sub 20 run with the sixaxis :)

times are getting closer and closer...good competition!!
now,who will be first to get into the 16's.....and,get a first overall !!
wont be long i guess............
spyrrari.

ok,after some struggle...especially at the last fast corner and braking into last chicane...:
2'17.468---GTP_spyrrari---chevrolet corvette Z06 '06

sjaak as you can see i have also changed my psn name into the GTP_......,so i will get new fastest times with all cars,and afterwards delete my -spyrrari- times ....
spyrrari.

Latest Posts

Back