- 2,325

- Fareham, UK
- paoloevans
I'll be there in 5 minutes 👍The room is up0475-4159-1486-4902-0484
![]()
I'll be there in 5 minutes 👍The room is up0475-4159-1486-4902-0484
![]()
Any test lap times? 2:15-16?
2:22.305 is my... best.
That is almost 3 seconds2:19.527 my best so far.... .
That is almost 3 seconds. As a gentleman driver my goal is a 21.xxx(?) lap. To do that I have to beat the chicane before the final turn because it's a mess.
1) I brake too much
2) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and run wide/off
3) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and cut the corner...
4) I brake too little and bottle the whole corner...
5) etc![]()
I'm not sure I can jump in but... a test run tonight?
I'm not going to be able to enter the Kyoto round. Just had November's hours at work confirmed, and I won't be home in time.
Hope you all have a good race.
See you at SuzukaI'm not going to be able to enter the Kyoto round. Just had November's hours at work confirmed, and I won't be home in time.
Hope you all have a good race.
See you at Suzuka.
I'm on 2.17.5 atm but that's on offline time trials without tire wear so expecting a couple seconds slower in race pace. The track is bad on the right hand tires because of the all the sweeping left handers. I think the track flows nicely in places though and it should be fun!Any test lap times? 2:15-16?
2:22.305 is my... best.
I'm getting slower after every (online) tet runI'm on 2.17.5 atm but that's on offline time trials without tire wear so expecting a couple seconds slower in race pace. The track is bad on the right hand tires because of the all the sweeping left handers. I think the track flows nicely in places though and it should be fun!
Hi Chris ( the slow guy) pointed me towards here
I'm hoping there is a space for me to join in on the remaining races
Hi mate. Yes he did mention you might be posting here.
Welcome to the series! I'll add you to the entry list. Just need you to confirm your:
PSN Name:
Car:
Number:
Cheers![]()
Another little video for those interested.
My PB so far in the GTR has been 2:15.7, but easily another 5 tenths in that to make my optimal
Just tried a race, and the best I got was a 2:19.8, but I feel your pain, the McLaren is similar with tires but it over steers and understeer on every corner ahaI'm getting slower after every (online) tet run. My best is still 22.xxx on new tires and with almost empty tank
. The tire wear is brutal with the Viper.
PSN . blacky306mi
CAR . 911
NUMBER .13
If you could allocate one that's free👍 Cheers mate.
Edit: One thing #13 is used this season. Any other choice?
I'll get any other info I need off Chris to save me looking through 14 pages lol