Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was doing well in a close race with Paolo but my wife rang + it's not with risking my life by not answering
Still enjoyed racing though I'm sure skivit will let me know when the next one's start as I don't get on here often

I was doing well in a close race with Paolo but my wife rang + it's not with risking my life by not answering
Still enjoyed racing though I'm sure skivit will let me know when the next one's start as I don't get on here often

Yes yourself and @skivit76 were both on my pace (if not quicker than me to be honest!) in the finale at Tokyo.

I was quite concerned at times during the race because if either one of you had beaten me I wouldn't of taken the Gentleman's Cup title.

Mixed class would be brilliant. 2x TS-050s, 2x R18s, and 2x 919s, then 10 GT3s. It was an absolute riot for my 90 mins of Catalunya. The speed difference is incredible.

I've checked the date, the 27th falls nicely in between 2 races of the Bridgestone series. I'll make a post with a poll for the cars to use, I'm thinking of 3 choices, either all GT3s like the current series, multiclass as suggested with Gr1 and Gr3, or touring cars using VGT cars such as the BMW CSL?

I've checked the date, the 27th falls nicely in between 2 races of the Bridgestone series. I'll make a post with a poll for the cars to use, I'm thinking of 3 choices, either all GT3s like the current series, multiclass as suggested with Gr1 and Gr3, or touring cars using VGT cars such as the BMW CSL?

I'm in as long as the time slot is workable, and nothing crops up.

A one make in the CSL could be interesting.

NOTICE:

I've decided that I'm going to do another Sprint Cup Asia Series.

I want to keep the series in Japan (and obviously Australia) as I like the nostalgia feel from old Gran Turismo games and the Super GT flavour thrown in with it.

Sorry if this disappoints anyone who wanted a more International series.

I think we can still arrange some one off Euro/US events such as the @HoonigaN96 event at Spa and the Brands Hatch race I held in December :)

I will setup a new season thread soon with all info. It will include an updated and re-shuffled calendar and a few tweaks to the rules.

More info to follow.......

Last edited:
Greetings All,

Please see the below details to register for this racing league, would love to get online with you guys and have some fun racing. Please feel free to add me Via PSN, look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,

GTPlanet name: Metal721
PSN Name: Metal721
Car: Pending
Number: Pending
Livery Photo (Optional):

Greetings All,

Please see the below details to register for this racing league, would love to get online with you guys and have some fun racing. Please feel free to add me Via PSN, look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,

GTPlanet name: Metal721
PSN Name: Metal721
Car: Pending
Number: Pending
Livery Photo (Optional):
This one is closed down mate, you need to look for the 2020 season.

Back