Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 48,079 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Not sure 10 secs is enough. Can we make @HoonigaN96 either start at the back and have 10 secs, or maybe give him 20 secs?
Also, I have a new wheel so I will be rubbish :)

I often think 10secs not enough lol.

Maybe adjust it a bit next season :lol: (if we run another)
 
Anything can happen mate :p
tenor.gif


I often think 10secs not enough lol.

Maybe adjust it a bit next season :lol: (if we run another)
I hope we will :) :cheers:.
 
The fast guys could pit twice, for tyres and fuel, have a beer and still come out in front of me...
 
Hey guys, just a quick note,
There will be another update tomorrow. Have that in mind so you dont miss the race because of it

Very good point mate 👍
 
There will be barriers placed at the Bus Stop @spa methinks. Patch update.
[off]) I know it looks stupid but I'd be happier if those barriers would be invisible. Because of the cheaters at different tracks the game will look like the Forza "barriers everywhere" Motorsport.... [/off]
 
Race week shout out!

Just to remind everyone its Round 3 this Friday :)

Also its important to say that the current UK time zone is now GMT so just check that wherever you are!

@HoonigaN96 @Totalrose @Spinerkopin @Thiago Reiser @skivit76 @PTLobo2 @NVenom @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @WanganGhost @Kuraudo @Mark blacky

If anyone can't make it Friday please let me know here 👍

There are spaces for this Round again so @Standard_FV and @Hasnain282 you are very much welcome to race if you can make it. Please let me know also 👍

Cheers all. See you Friday:cheers:
Ill be there. Cant wait. Love this track
 
Race Day! :)

Just to say everyone that my power has tripped at home a few times yesterday.

Hopefully will be ok tonight but in the unfortunate event that I suddenly disconnect then you all know the reason why!

If that happens please can someone save the results for me so the Championship standings can be correctly updated.

Cheers all, here's to another great race :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Hey, just found this thread and as the reserve drivers can't join today may I use the last spot? Just want to have fun, not fighting for points.
 
Hey, just found this thread and as the reserve drivers can't join today may I use the last spot? Just want to have fun, not fighting for points.

Spot is yours mate! Just need car and number to confirm entry 👍
 
Back