Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 48,075 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Round 6 - Tokyo South Outer Loop

Pitstop Success Penalties

xZePhyR96x - 10 Seconds

Lost_Sheltie - 7 Seconds

No 5 Second penalty as PTLobo2 is not racing.
 
Sorry for the late notice but I’m redecorating atm so there’s no room for my setup, gonna have to miss the last round. Good luck all

Ok mate thanks for letting me know 👍
 
Sorry for late notice but I'll take a spot if there's one available Psn trevonick
AMG 16
 
Sorry for late notice but I'll take a spot if there's one available Psn trevonick
AMG 16

Hi mate. Welcome back. Will be great to have you on the grid 👍

I won't count you in the points as your using a different car from the McLaren.

See you in the lobby:cheers:
 
Race lobby now open

0475-4118-8356-1593-3508

Good luck
 
Is everything ok? No one has joined lobby??

My connection seems ok?
 
NEW LOBBY OPEN!

0475-4118-8432-3278-9572
 
I just disconnected from provisional 3rd!

Can i rejoin please
 
Well thats it!

Thanks again for everyone who took part and again its a shame it ended with an anti climax :indiff:

I'll update FINAL STANDINGS tomorrow.

Well done to every driver who took part.

Regards,

Paul:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Round 6 - Tokyo Expressway South Outer Loop

Winner - xZePhyR96x
Gentleman's Cup Winner - paoloevans
Pole Position - xZePhyR96x
Fastest Lap - xZePhyR96x
 
FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS UPDATED (Did it early before going to bed :lol:)

*Please note that it was agreed before Round 6 that @Lazybike (trevonick) would not score points as he was racing in a different car than the McLaren F1 GTR that he raced in Round 1 and 2 of the Championship before dropping out.

Congratulations again to @HoonigaN96 for the overall Championship and to @Totalrose for taking the Gentleman's Cup down to the wire only to be denied by a disconnection (It feels bittersweet taking the title mate).

Also congratulations to everyone who took part in the 2019/20 Sprint Cup Asia.

Its been a pleasure :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Last night was the first time I felt good in the 911, consistent and reasonably fast lap times. (For me anyway )
At the back end all season, but had some fun, speed of you guys at the pointy end is unbelievable.
Feel for ya @Totalrose and thanks to @Mark blacky and Olaf for joining too.
(Sorry for the car choice, my bad )

And a shout to @paoloevans for admin/hosting, nice one mate.
 
Last edited:
Last night was the first time I felt good in the 911, consistent and reasonably fast lap times. (For me anyway )
At the back end all season, but had some fun, speed of you guys at the pointy end is unbelievable.
Feel for ya @Totalrose and thanks to @Mark blacky and Olaf for joining too.
(Sorry for the car choice, my bad‍♂️)

And a shout to @paoloevans for admin/hosting, nice one mate.

Your welcome. Cheers for joining us for the season :cheers:
 
I think i could probably do it but i dont think i'll know for sure until a closer date.. What class is it btw? Gr3 im assuming...
 
Depending on a clash with my normal League, I'm game
Someone has to to at the back, might as well be me.
 
I would have to let you know nearer the time, but I'm interested, I haven't done any races over an hour! So the 300km seems a bit less daunting :)
 
What class is it btw? Gr3 im assuming...

Mixed class would be brilliant. 2x TS-050s, 2x R18s, and 2x 919s, then 10 GT3s. It was an absolute riot for my 90 mins of Catalunya. The speed difference is incredible.
 
Back