Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Presenting the Lobo Racing Team #14 car, sponsored by bio-circle, that will participate in the Asia Sprint Cup!

PS: This means i'll be using the AMG GT3 '16 btw.

Attachments

• 7071299027875136536_0.jpg
    7071299027875136536_0.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys.

There's a possibility I can take a few hours off work this afternoon, as we're pretty quiet. If so, I'll be getting some Fuji practice done at about 18:30/19:00 UK time. I'll drop the room number in here, if any of you want to join me.

If I can't get the extra few hours, I'll still run a lobby. It'll just be at approx 22:30 UK time.

Hey guys.

There's a possibility I can take a few hours off work this afternoon, as we're pretty quiet. If so, I'll be getting some Fuji practice done at about 18:30/19:00 UK time. I'll drop the room number in here, if any of you want to join me.

If I can't get the extra few hours, I'll still run a lobby. It'll just be at approx 22:30 UK time.
I'll be there. I'd practice today anyway. Ive been doing it for a few days already.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

Hey, just so you know, there has been another update today. So unless you've done it already, you wont be able to start as soon as you want to.

Hey, just so you know, there has been another update today. So unless you've done it already, you wont be able to start as soon as you want to.

S'all good. Work got strangely busy, so I'll be starting later on. Guessing around 22:00/22:30, as I need to get home, have food, and feed the cats, and snakes while I'm updating the game.

S'all good. Work got strangely busy, so I'll be starting later on. Guessing around 22:00/22:30, as I need to get home, have food, and feed the cats, and snakes while I'm updating the game.
Unfortunately, something came up and i wont be able to play at those hours, only earlier than 8pm... Maybe another time i guess

Practice lobby is open.

0457-4203-5730-8953-2996

I'll put the number in the Daily Race thread too, just so we have some times to compare against, if there isn't a decent turn out. I'm not expecting many of you to be available given the short notice. But, the more the merrier.

Practice lobby is open.

0457-4203-5730-8953-2996

I'll put the number in the Daily Race thread too, just so we have some times to compare against, if there isn't a decent turn out. I'm not expecting many of you to be available given the short notice. But, the more the merrier.
Is it over already? I managed to get home a bit earlier than expected but i cant find the room...

I'm off to do a couple of Dailies on my Canadian account, though. Room should still be available, as it's a public/transferable ownership.

It is now showing as DRE Practice, though. With very different settings.

Sorry, man. I should have checked back here earlier.

I'm off to do a couple of Dailies on my Canadian account, though. Room should still be available, as it's a public/transferable ownership.

It is now showing as DRE Practice, though. With very different settings.

Sorry, man. I should have checked back here earlier.
Np, i still did a few races around autopolis in other rooms

Sounds awesome :) . If there is a room for a slow player then I'd like to enter :) .

GTPlanet name: Kuraudo
PSN Name: Dexter_HUN
Car: Jaguar F-Type GR.3
Car Number: #61
Main Sponsor: Eurosport

Livery: TBC

Hi mate. You are most welcome here! I've added you to the entry list 👍:)

NOTE TO ALL:

After a great idea that was proposed to me by @PTLobo2 I have implemented a 'Gentleman's Cup' into the Series for this Season.

For all info please refer to the edited original post.

It got a bit lonely at the back last season for me and hopefully with something to race for the lower level drivers will stay for the remainder of the series! Cheers @PTLobo2.

Last edited:
Back