Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 47,978 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Autopolis: turn 6 and 11 are 1st or 2nd gear corners?

Me: *practicing* :sly:
Others:
lightspeed.gif

Me: :drool::boggled:
 
Any chance of swapping my Fuji wildcard over to the Mclaren 650S, instead of the RCF?
 
Ok, so it seems I'll probably take the Merc this season as @HoonigaN96 hyped me to make other liveries:D, so let me introduce my 6 teams all inspired from WipEout HD Fury

Goteki 45 for Autopolis
6052851104761250324_0.jpg


Auricom for Fuji speedway
6197542428270920212_0.jpg


Qirex for Kyoto
6206030664079245324_0.jpg


AG-Systems for Suzuka
4900554122689773572_0.jpg


Triakis for Mount Panorama (it's an Australian team so it was obvious)
4612275367962478108_0.jpg


And for the final round Feisar
4908954390922002972_0.jpg
 
Ok, so it seems I'll probably take the Merc this season as @HoonigaN96 hyped me to make other liveries:D, so let me introduce my 6 teams all inspired from WipEout HD Fury

Goteki 45 for Autopolis
6052851104761250324_0.jpg


Auricom for Fuji speedway
6197542428270920212_0.jpg


Qirex for Kyoto
6206030664079245324_0.jpg


AG-Systems for Suzuka
4900554122689773572_0.jpg


Triakis for Mount Panorama (it's an Australian team so it was obvious)
4612275367962478108_0.jpg


And for the final round Feisar
4908954390922002972_0.jpg

Beautifully done. :)
 
Ok, so it seems I'll probably take the Merc this season as @HoonigaN96 hyped me to make other liveries:D, so let me introduce my 6 teams all inspired from WipEout HD Fury

Goteki 45 for Autopolis
6052851104761250324_0.jpg


Auricom for Fuji speedway
6197542428270920212_0.jpg


Qirex for Kyoto
6206030664079245324_0.jpg


AG-Systems for Suzuka
4900554122689773572_0.jpg


Triakis for Mount Panorama (it's an Australian team so it was obvious)
4612275367962478108_0.jpg


And for the final round Feisar
4908954390922002972_0.jpg
**** amazing...:eek::eek::eek:
 
Ok, so it seems I'll probably take the Merc this season as @HoonigaN96 hyped me to make other liveries:D, so let me introduce my 6 teams all inspired from WipEout HD Fury

Goteki 45 for Autopolis
6052851104761250324_0.jpg


Auricom for Fuji speedway
6197542428270920212_0.jpg


Qirex for Kyoto
6206030664079245324_0.jpg


AG-Systems for Suzuka
4900554122689773572_0.jpg


Triakis for Mount Panorama (it's an Australian team so it was obvious)
4612275367962478108_0.jpg


And for the final round Feisar
4908954390922002972_0.jpg

I've changed your entry to the Mercedes AMG mate
 
Saturday afternoon practice room open.

0475-4164-0714-0290-8740

ROOM CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Ok. Last minute livery change coming up for me. Have been developing this for a while and wasn't until today that I have decided to use it and replace the MR Racing Ferrari.

Think of it as a new sponsor deal....
 
GTPlanet name: EATHinNZ
PSN Name: EATHinNZ
Car: Nissan GT-R
Number: 5

Hello mate and welcome. I'll add you to the list. 👍:)

We already have a #5 tho. You'll have to use a different number!
 
GTPlanet name: Hasnain282
PSN Name: Hasnain282
Car: Honda NSX
Number: 282
Livery Photo (Optional):
upload_2019-9-16_16-55-22.jpeg

upload_2019-9-16_16-55-35.jpeg



Could you put me down as reserve please, will only know close to race time on the specific race days whether I'll be available or not.
 
Last edited:
@paoloevans I'd like to change my entry :) . (Shall I edit my original post?)

GTPlanet name
: Kuraudo
PSN Name: Dexter_HUN
Car: SRT Viper GTS-R3
Car Number: #61
Car Livery: SRT Motorsports #61

The arriving...

viper01.jpg


viper00.jpg


Ready to roll out...

viper03.jpg


Leaving the pit...

viper04.jpg


Testing...

viper05.jpg


Resting and waiting...

viper02.jpg

No thats fine mate. I'll edit the entry list 👍
 
GTPlanet name: Hasnain282
PSN Name: Hasnain282
Car: Honda NSX
Number: 282
Livery Photo (Optional):

Could you put me down as reserve please, will only know close to race time on the specific race days whether I'll be available or not.

Hi mate. Welcome back! Yep I've added you to the reserves list.
 
Before it's too late :D :
GTPlanet name: CsabiAlonso
PSN name: CsabialonsoNo1
Car: Porsche 911 RSR
Number: #33
Livery: TBC (is there a deadline for liveries?)
(Still reserved)

Ok mate I'll put you down in the Porsche.

You can change liveries as many times as you want throughout the season. Just the car and number that has to stay the same.
 
I was thinking maybe we should use UTC for the race start times? - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

With the UK being on BST now, but switching to GMT on 27th of October it might catch people out. So would be looking at 18:40 UTC for qualification on the 1st 2 rounds, and then 19:40 UTC from round 3 on. Does that make sense?

Fair point.

I thought it would be easier to follow if I just put "current UK time" and then people can check the current time zone if needed?

Thoughts everyone?
 
Last edited:
confused.com
At this rate with the time-zones, I won't know if it's New Year or New York..:confused::lol::)
 
confused.com
At this rate with the time-zones, I won't know if it's New Year or New York..:confused::lol::)

I'll give a shout out here when the UK time zone changes from BST. :)
 
Back