Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Sorry @paoloevans , looks like I won't be able to make the next round. I'll be going in for surgery a couple of days before, so I'll still be in hospital recovering. :(

Sucks that you'll miss the race. But your health is more important. Hoping you have a smooth operation and a speedy recovery.

No thanks, I have enough engine dramas without the #3 piston saying hello to either of its neighbours.:lol:

With this comment I should perhaps take up fortune telling. Dropped the car off to my mechanic for diagnosis of what I broke. Low and behold the #3 cylinder has zero compression. So an engine rebuild is forthcoming now.

@paoloevans
Good afternoon (evening) sir,
Please remove me from the primary roster. My work schedule has changed, and rarely do I get home by race time. I'd still like to be a Reserve in the event I have a free day and can make it.
Also, sorry for not completing this season's spotters guide. My new position at work is alot more involved and have not been afforded as much free time as I've had before. I will still attempt to get it together, but it may still be a minute.

Sucks that you'll miss the race. But your health is more important. Hoping you have a smooth operation and a speedy recovery.
Ok mate. No problem at all. We're all hoping for a swift recovery for you from the surgery.

Thanx guys :)

With this comment I should perhaps take up fortune telling. Dropped the car off to my mechanic for diagnosis of what I broke. Low and behold the #3 cylinder has zero compression. So an engine rebuild is forthcoming now.

Suuuubaaaru! Suuuubaaaru! You will need to replace the rear diff, or it will explode off the line, but other than that , It's all good.. they fixed the head gasket problems with the twin cam engines.........

@paoloevans
Good afternoon (evening) sir,
Please remove me from the primary roster. My work schedule has changed, and rarely do I get home by race time. I'd still like to be a Reserve in the event I have a free day and can make it.
Also, sorry for not completing this season's spotters guide. My new position at work is alot more involved and have not been afforded as much free time as I've had before. I will still attempt to get it together, but it may still be a minute.

Hi mate. Yes of course no problem. That's such a shame but I understand. Hey no worries about the Spotters Guide. I've been working loads recently and haven't had much time to give the series much attention or even practice for Round 2!

Thanks for your mega contribution to the series and hope to see you on the grid again at some point.

:gtpflag:

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.

I'll be running an hour long Practice Session at Catalunya today from 10:00-11:00 UK time if any of your are free/interested to join in please do so.

Take care,

Paul :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi all.

Race week shout out for Round 2!

@Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Totalrose @Lazybike @kungtotte_ @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @Invisigoth @Sniparator @ThePotatoKing @slimmycam @Dan Power @Masters_ @Mark blacky

@Adam Barber there is a space for you if you can make it mate.

I'll keep the other reserve drivers posted if any more spaces come up :cheers:

See you all Friday 👍
I have decided to opt out of the champ in it's entirety. The races begin only 2 hours after a race in another league I compete in begins and it is hosted an entirely different game with completely different cars besides the essential car things like 4 wheels and an engine. Because of that I am burned out and unprepared when it comes to races in this champ and therefore I have no chance of getting anything near a "decent result". If this was a one-off "meme-y" event, sure. That hurdle won't bother me, since the race following the previous is all for fun. But the fact that this is a monthly champ makes that hurdle feel like a 5 meter tall, endless meters wide brick wall and hitting it -
inevitable.

Last edited:
I have decided to opt out of the champ in it's entirety. The races begin only 2 hours after a race in another league I compete in begins and it is hosted an entirely different game with completely different cars besides the essential car things like 4 wheels and an engine. Because of that I am burned out and unprepared when it comes to races in this champ and therefore I have no chance of getting anything near a "decent result". If this was a one-off "meme-y" event, sure. That hurdle won't bother me, since the race following the previous is all for fun. But the fact that this is a monthly champ makes that hurdle feel like a 5 meter tall, endless meters wide brick wall and hitting it -
inevitable.

Hello mate. No probs. Thanks for letting me know 👍

Back