Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
I'll be there, hopefully stay on track a bit more this time...

Just a point, will people be expected to use the full pit exit? Had so many races on Catalunya where people just swerve out onto the racing line immediately from the pits rather than stay within the exit line, doesn't normally end well!

I'll be there, hopefully stay on track a bit more this time...

Just a point, will people be expected to use the full pit exit? Had so many races on Catalunya where people just swerve out onto the racing line immediately from the pits rather than stay within the exit line, doesn't normally end well!

Hi mate. Glad you can make it again!

Yeh so there is no rule on crossing the white line however drivers will need to check their mirrors and be respectful to others on leaving the pits!

If any incidents occur please let me know and I can review them after the race. However I'm sure we'll be cool! :D:crazy::lol:

Round 2 - Barcelona: Part 1

8080051547459814928_0.jpg
8214596584714797584_0.jpg
8214596575453775376_0.jpg
8223603783432668688_0.jpg
8224166733251871256_0.jpg

That race was so-so for me. I put together a great quali lap and I had decent pace at the start of the race, but this track isn't suited for long runs with the Lexus so about two thirds into each stint the tyres were really crying for it and it was a struggle keeping up. I made a couple of bonehead mistakes and each time I slid further back in the grid and had to push harder to recover, which of course made the tyres go out even faster :)

I'm feeling better about Bathurst although I might have to sit it out due to being on-call at work, and the back half of the season are all tracks I like driving so it can only get better from here :)

That race was so-so for me. I put together a great quali lap and I had decent pace at the start of the race, but this track isn't suited for long runs with the Lexus so about two thirds into each stint the tyres were really crying for it and it was a struggle keeping up. I made a couple of bonehead mistakes and each time I slid further back in the grid and had to push harder to recover, which of course made the tyres go out even faster :)

I'm feeling better about Bathurst although I might have to sit it out due to being on-call at work, and the back half of the season are all tracks I like driving so it can only get better from here :)

Your pace is mega this season mate. You've carried on from the end of last season. I'm sure you'll fight with @Totalrose right down to the wire. It'll be great to watch. 👍:gtpflag:

Yeh, in case you were wondering, I survived... won't be able to race for a bit...aparerntly, laying on your arm during a 12h surgery isn't good..will be a few before I can open my right hand :crazy: .

Back