Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
paoloevans
Logomaker_19022021_201055.png

Welcome to Season 5 of the Sprint Cup Series.

We remain an International Series once again this Season.

As always the races are all on Fridays and the lobby will be open at 19:30 UK time. (Please check current time zone).

Qualifying will begin at 19:45 for all events so you'll need to be in and ready at that point. Therefore the race will start at 19:55. There may be a few minutes delay if needed as the series has drivers from all over the world with different time zones and I know some get up in the very early hours!

Once again I have aimed this series to be for drivers of ALL skill levels and to have a fun and relaxed feel to it. That being said the racing needs to be fair and respectful. New drivers are always welcome to race alongside the series regulars :)

Each race is approximately 60miles in length.

Season Calendar:

Round 1: Brands Hatch
Race Length: 25 Laps
Date: 16/04/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 10:00 Cloudy.
i1BEO1lDZnAlvuB.jpg

COMPLETED

Round 2: Barcelona-Catalunya
Race Length: 21 Laps
Date: 14/05/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 06:05 Sunny.
i1VPtVDGCT05t.jpg

COMPLETED

Round 3: Bathurst
Race Length: 16 Laps
Date: 25/06/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 15:30 Sunny.
20190818_180730.jpg

Round 4: Laguna Seca
Race Length: 27 Laps
Date: 16/07/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 07:30 Sunny.
laguna-seca-confirm-860x484.jpg

Round 5: Spa-Francorchamps
Race Length: 15 Laps
Date: 20/08/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 11:00 Cloudy.
i1zL5AHLJUyNxuB.jpg

Round 6: Interlagos
Race Length: 23 Laps
Date: 17/09/2021
In Game Time of Day/Weather: 19:15 Fine Weather.
7431600198713902088_0.jpg

RACE SETTINGS:

Qualifying: 10 Minutes
Start: Rolling
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mech Damage: Light
Tyre Wear: 4x
Fuel Depletion: 3x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Reduction: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 Seconds
Category: Gr.3
BOP: On
Tyres: Racing Medium Only
Tuning: Prohibited
Ghost: Off
Penalties: Strong
Side Contact Penalty: On
Driving Aids Prohibited: Countersteering Assistance

QUALIFYING SETTINGS:

Qualifying will be 10 minutes and tyre wear and fuel depletion will be switched off for the session. In the rare case there are any network issues qualy can be reduced to keep the time plan on schedule.

RULES/REGS:

The only rules and regs are....

1. You must keep the same car and racing number throughout the season, however I am happy for you to edit/change your livery at any time.

*Numbers 0 and 1 are reserved for the current class Champions. All other numbers are available until someone claims them! This season @Philtaylor17 is eligible for #1 and @Totalrose is eligible for #0.

2. If you have to miss a race or two no worries! Just let me know as soon as you can.

3. The points system is as follows

1st - 25pts
2nd - 18pts
3rd - 15pts
4th - 12pts
5th - 10pts
6th - 8pts
7th - 6pts
8th - 4pts
9th - 2pts
10th - 1pt

Pole Postition - 1pt
Fastest Lap - 1pt

Driver Classing:

New for this Season I am slightly tweaking the way in which I determine the driver classing. Along with your GT Sport DR I am also looking at your Speedscore % on Kudosprime.

The reason for this is to get a better grouping of the classes we already had. There where drivers in the Pro class last season who really should of been running the the Silver Class and there where drivers at the back of the Silver class who would of benefited from an AM class.

Once you have submitted your entry I will look up your profile on Kudosprime and determine your class.

Kudosprime Speedscore % = Class

Above 70% = PRO
50%-70% = Silver
Below 50% = AM

Silver and AM Classes:

Points will be awarded as normal for the overall finishing position but seperate points will be also awarded for the Silver and AM standings.

The points will be 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1.

Pole Position in the Silver and AM Classes will be awarded 1 point.

If your Speedscore % changes during the Season you will remain in the Class you started the season in :)

ENTRY:

To sign up please post your:

GTPlanet name:
PSN Name:
Car:
Number:
Livery Photo (Can be posted at a later date if necessary):

Really look forward to seeing you all again on the grid at Brands Hatch for another fun season of Gr.3 racing and again new drivers are always welcome!

Thanks again and good luck! :cheers:

Ha lovog.png

Last edited:
Season Entry List.

1. paoloevans/ Ferrari 458 GT3/ #37 (Silver)
2. Raptor_Race_13/ Mercedes AMG GT3/ #13 (Silver)
3. TPC_Guido/ Porsche 911 RSR/ #69 (Silver)
4. Totalrose/ Mazda Atenza Gr.3/ #0 (Silver)
5. trevonik/ Aston Martin Vantage GT3/ #42 (Pro)
6. TPC_kungtotte/ Lexus RC F GT3/ #22 (Silver)
7. spiner-kopin/ Lexus RC F GT3/ #20 (Pro)
8. Dexter_HUN/ Honda NSX GT3/ #61 (AM)
9. In-visigoth/ Aston Martin Vantage GT3/ #666 (AM)
10. Felixvhst/ Porsche 911 RSR/ #911 (Silver)
11. antonisabios073/ BMW Z4 GT3/ #79 (Silver)
12. Smells_Of_Funk/ Porsche 911 RSR/ #30 (Silver)
13. jmstrs3/ Mercedes AMG GT3/ #27 (Silver)
14. Blacky306mi/ TBC/ #3 (AM)
15. Free Space
16. Free Space

Reserves:

1. Drex125/ BMW Z4 GT3/ #7 (Pro)
2. Mercedesclass88/ Mercedes AMG GT3/ #99 (Silver)
3. smoke_eatervff/ Mitsubishi Evo Gr.3/ #91 (AM)
4. II-NOVA-II/ Porsche 911 RSR/ #4 (Silver)

Last edited:
Championship Standings after Round 2

Overall

1. spiner-kopin 53pts
2. Drex125 33pts
3. trevonik 26pts
4. Totalrose 24pts
5. TPC_kungtotte 21pts
6. Smells_Of_Funk 15pts
7. TPC_Guido 14pts
= paoloevans 14pts
9. Raptor_Race_13 3pts
10. antonisabios073 2pts
11. slimmycam 1pt
12. Dexter_HUN 0pts
= jmstrs3 0pts
= In-visigoth 0pts

Silver Class

1. Totalrose 43pts
2. TPC_kungtotte 38pts
3. TPC_Guido 28pts
= Smells_Of_Funk 28pts
5. paoloevans 25pts
6. Raptor_Race_13 14pts
7. antonisabios073 12pts
8. slimmycam 6pts
9. jmstrs3 4pts

AM Class

1. Dexter_HUN 51pts
2. In-visigoth 19pts

Last edited:
I like the amount of Porsches showing up. :sly:

If y'all need a livery for your Boxer hmu. I got some sitting around waiting to hit the track.
Same here. I just need to edit my Flying Lizard car for the series standards, but the others displayed below could be ready for use with some simple edits as well if anyone needs a livery.
My car
8430764970730357268_0.jpg
8430769358105510420_0.jpg
8574884554232332820_0.jpg

Kelly-Moss R&R
7287419105893711884_0.jpg

TPC Racing
8431320225762280460_0.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how many rounds I'll be there for. I was supposed to have almost finished radio therapy, but that didn't happen due to the nature of the therapy being torture , not treatment. I see the neuro surgeon Friday to sort out when I get a hole in my head. Not sure what the waiting period will be or the recovery period yet.

GTPlanet Name: Invisigoth
PSN Name: In-visigoth
Car: TBD, probably the newer Aston
Number: #666
Livery Photo: To come.......

Last edited:
Not sure how many rounds I'll be there for. I was supposed to have almost finished radio therapy, but that didn't happen due to the nature of the therapy being torture , not treatment. I see the neuro surgeon Friday to sort out when I get a hole in my head. Not sure what the waiting period will be or the recovery period yet.

GTPlanet Name: Invisigoth
PSN Name: In-visigoth
Car: TBD, probably the newer Aston
Number: #666
Livery Photo: To come.......

Mate sorry to hear your having a tough time.

Obviously your always welcome here if you feel up to it. 👍

Yikes... That sounds horrible. Hope you get through this as quickly as possible.

Yikes... That sounds horrible. Hope you get through this as quickly as possible.

Yeh. In the earlier days to treat the head they would bolt your head to the machine with screws that went into the skull. Sadly the machines are still designed for mannequins and not people. They mould a plastic back piece to the back of your head, bolt that to the machine, them mould a plastic mask to your face, and bolt that to the back piece. You are on your back on a flat, hard surface, you can't breath or swallow very easily and your head is locked into place. With the help of a sedative I could stand it for 5 mins... maybe 10 on a good day. Treatment was going to be 45mins a go... yeh... I'd rather have a hole in my head :crazy:!

@Invisigoth fast recovery my man! We need you on the track :cheers:!

Thanks man :dopey: .

Yeh. In the earlier days to treat the head they would bolt your head to the machine with screws that went into the skull. Sadly the machines are still designed for mannequins and not people. They mould a plastic back piece to the back of your head, bolt that to the machine, them mould a plastic mask to your face, and
Confirming #20 👍
No idea for the car atm...

Ok mate 👍:)

Hi Guys,

Sorry if a bit late here, newcomer to GT Planet just looking to start out in friendly leagues!

GTPlanet name: Dan Power
PSN Name: Smells_Of_Funk
Car: TBC
Number: #30
Livery Photo (Can be posted at a later date if necessary): TBC

Thanks!

Hi there Dan. Welcome to GTPlanet and welcome to the Series! I'll add you to the entry list.

I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here :D:cheers:

Back