-SR-'s TT gallery

I have a ton of pics on my lap top and mini jumpdrive, so I'll have to organize them if I have too. I dont tend to use photoshop with these pics, so they may be bland in comparison to some others, so here they are.

he man they are a bit to dark if you ask me : ) I do like the 5th pic nice drifting :) Drop by my gallery sometime if you like.

Nice "drift" shots of the Duke... did you highside? The shots are a little dark, but there are some great action shots. 👍

Syntax error
Nice "drift" shots of the Duke... did you highside? The shots are a little dark, but there are some great action shots. 👍

OH... sorry about them being to dark for you guys, they looked fine from my point of view, I'll go in and brigthen up the next shots I'll put up through Photoshop.

I actually didnt highside on the Duke at all, which was of amazement to me. I couldnt resist taking those pictures of the Duke. Thanks for the comments! More to come. 👍

The brightness in the 2nd update is definitely much better. I like the gsxr wheelie in the previous update btw.:)

looks good, specially the first one. if youd like, photofiltre and gimp 2 are both good, free photo editing programs :) photofiltre is only 5-6mbs and gimp is, erm, 20mbs?

Looks good, I like the last one:tup: . What a coincidence, i just did a similar theme(R6 vs R1). However, I only did 2 shots and the rest is about R6.:P

Latest Posts

Back