SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GT OT (Now available)

Well, the machine could still be available within 1.19, only that they're showing off the real model of it on tuesday after it's out in the game. Or atleast I hope so.

How does it sound ?

I said with a posed look.

Well, you never know, the sound might surprise us all. With the whole AES thing, most VGT cars have impressed...

1.19 should be out by tuesday as well.

But is the Tomahawk going to come with the Peugeot and the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, I wonder? It could be July's car for all we know... And if the unveiling comes Tuesday, would it be ingame before that?

Ah yes, you're right... it's not a theory itself, just said that because it's most common usage.

Well, forget it. :lol::crazy:

Oh no, it's a good idea. I do hope the same. And if Mr. Mark (SRT's head of design) says this:

It has guts to it,

I want to see some really good guts. Around 800-to-900 hp should suffice...

i16qCxlcmkkVy.jpg

That front end looks very McLaren

Ah yes, you're right... it's not a theory itself, just said that because it's most common usage.

Well, forget it. :lol::crazy:

The number of exhaust pipes is not related to the number of cilinders. For example, the LFA is a V10 but has 3 pipes.

Viper is my favourite car so I'd love to see a V10 on this Vision but I think there's a good chance this car is powered by the hellcat engine. It's more powerful than Viper's V10 and they might want to advertise it more. Besides, SRT Tomahawk Hellcat sounds more epic :)

Hey @sems4arsenal , how about including the actual "Coolest name ever" instead of just teasing it? ;)

Well, the machine could still be available within 1.19, only that they're showing off the real model of it on tuesday after it's out in the game. Or atleast I hope so.

Man, I'd love to see that not only in the flesh but as an actual working machine (Like the VWs).

Last edited:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

This. This is awesome. I want it. I want it right now (even if I won't be able to access a PS3 until the 3rd of June). And please, add in that snazzy driver suit, too.

Hellcat? Oh, boi. This thing's a raging mad dog, to hell with felines.

This has a slim chance of replacing the Alpine VGT as my favorite VGT.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2 side-mounted air-brakes plus a wing with two layers?

No, he is right. At around 0:27 and 0:30 in the video you can see flaps moving on top of the car above the rear wheels. So there are two side air brakes and two top-mounted air brakes and that fancy wing.

However on one the teaser pics these airbrakes are gone and there are two holes exposing the rear wheels. Why? I don't know, but it's very strange.

EDIT: Tree'd

No, he is right. At around 0:27 and 0:30 in the video you can see flaps moving on top of the car above the rear wheels. So there are two side air brakes and two top-mounted air brakes and that fancy wing.

However on one the teaser pics these airbrakes are gone and there are two holes exposing the rear wheels. Why? I don't know, but it's very strange.

And you can see at 0:47 ,that this part can also be closed. ;)

Look at the video, at 0:37 , you can see it lifting. I think it is also what is missing here, on top of the wheels:

proxy.php

I stand corrected, then. 4 air-brakes it is. What do you know, this thing has more flaps than the 2X and the Alpine combined. Now that's impressive aerodynamics.

And it's odd that the top-mounted air-brakes don't show up in that picture...

Two versions of the car maybe? The top is carbon fiber on that one, but on the pictures you can see it also have a painted one.

proxy.php

Maybe it's a different color, no? The car in the trailer looks to be fully painted in black, that one seems to be fully red, and the news article mentions a "red and black" combo. Maybe it's three different colors for the Tomahawk...

Two versions of the car maybe? The top is carbon fiber on that one, but on the pictures you can see it also have a painted one.

I thought of that possibility as well. But not because of the colors but because it could explain the lack of air brakes on that picture. Maybe the carbon fiber car is a more race-ish version?

Back