SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GT OT (Now available)

Let's "talk" about beauty...
Syracuse%20-%20Night_zpsrid9zhsa.jpg~original

I bouth 4 X, 4 S and the 2 GTR. Only 3 are original :D You can "make" them look really cool with different colors.

This car, in my personal opinion, is possibly the second worst car in the game. Yes, I know it's got gobs and gobs of horsepower, but what good is it if you can't CONTROL it? I honestly think I'd rather drive the Redbull X1, and I'm sure this car will get shoved into the garage except for runs on Route X

This car, in my personal opinion, is possibly the second worst car in the game. Yes, I know it's got gobs and gobs of horsepower, but what good is it if you can't CONTROL it? I honestly think I'd rather drive the Redbull X1, and I'm sure this car will get shoved into the garage except for runs on Route X

You mean the X, right?

He meant the Tomahawk X, because there are 3 versions.
The Tomahawk X is pretty much undrivable as far as actually using it in a race is concerned in my book. Too much power, too twitchy to handle. Haven't tried the others yet.

The is S is fun. A bit slidy, but still very fun to drive.
7/10

The GTS-R is awesome. It has good brakes, grip, and speed. My favorite out of the 3
9/10

The Tomahawk X is insanely fast, but it has a ton of grip... well, too much to the point where it's twitchy af. Big fan of the speed, but not so much the drivability.
5.5/10

I have some sort of mastery of the Tomahawk X at this point, it's incredibly precise and immediate at literally everything, so you have to be on point always.

Tomahawk X is awful, but GTSR is so good detuned, give it a try.

I see what you guys mean about the S and the GTS-R. They're both fun cars, really. The X, though... I think this'll be the first Vision car I'll have to buy.

I see what you guys mean about the S and the GTS-R. They're both fun cars, really. The X, though... I think this'll be the first Vision car I'll have to buy.
Snap! :lol:

I also moved mine to the stock yard, because I'll never use it.

Even with the assistance of the G-suit, an extensive seven-month training program is required to build up the driver’s condition in order to pilot the experimental Tomahawk X at 10/10ths. Only the fittest drivers are considered for this training program.

This makes me believe that SRT utilize the SPARTAN-II program to have test subjects drivers for the Tomahawk X.

Add 200kg of ballast on all versions. Then reduce the horsepower to 50% on the GTSR and X models. It's way more enjoyable. Try it. :)

So, for those of you who haven't seen it on my channel, here is a top speed test run for the Tomahawk X at Route X. Around 370mph without the DRS, but got it up to 411mph bone stock with no tuning. Hang on tight everyone!

Frankly, Route X is the only track I will ever be driving the X version of this car on.

:cheers: :gtpflag:

Curbs are a problem with stock setup. Im sure with a tune, that can be cured. Thats my main issue with the seasonal. I cruised around in 3rd for the first 2 minutes of the lap. Only opened up on the straight.

Back