C canieaturchikn Messages 127 Feb 23, 2013 #1 Help me! I can't re- download it for some reason and in the game downloads screen it says its already installed. But it's gone!
Help me! I can't re- download it for some reason and in the game downloads screen it says its already installed. But it's gone!
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Feb 23, 2013 #2 Try re-installing it from the PSN store. Then, if that works, try installing it again from the GT5 menu. I'm just guessing here, but it's worth trying.
Try re-installing it from the PSN store. Then, if that works, try installing it again from the GT5 menu. I'm just guessing here, but it's worth trying.
Com Fox Messages 11,449 Central Coast, NSW Messages Com_Fox5 Messages EelX 5 Feb 23, 2013 #3 I don't really know the problem as my SSRX is still here.
C canieaturchikn Messages 127 Feb 23, 2013 #4 Guardian Try re-installing it from the PSN store. Then, if that works, try installing it again from the GT5 menu. I'm just guessing here, but it's worth trying. Click to expand... I restarted my ps3 and it came back. That was just weird.
Guardian Try re-installing it from the PSN store. Then, if that works, try installing it again from the GT5 menu. I'm just guessing here, but it's worth trying. Click to expand... I restarted my ps3 and it came back. That was just weird.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Feb 23, 2013 #5 canieaturchikn I restarted my ps3 and it came back. That was just weird. Click to expand... Glad to hear everything's back to normal. 👍
canieaturchikn I restarted my ps3 and it came back. That was just weird. Click to expand... Glad to hear everything's back to normal. 👍