#STAND UP TO CANCER TSR M3WTC WORLD CHAMP (DIRTENDK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastnloud30
  • 258 comments
  • 12,020 views
That's exactly how i started off but found myself getting a bad back so i made a rig up from exhaust tubing which was ok until i bought 1 which give me the plans to make mine from scratch. I have a rig here if your not too far away and i also have a playseat that i bought my son.

Oh.. I'm about 1000 miles from Monaco.
 
Hey guys what are yous using for controls?

I'm busy using the logitech g29 but starting to setup and learning using this new fanatec csl elite for the championship that's if I can get it set right in the rig :lol:

G29 on the foldable playseat, I'm a bit too small so have to use a cushions to fit my head comfortable, otherwise my neck gets hurt by the top of the chair :dopey:
 
Are the cars really running at 84 percent power? They feel very slow with BOP on.
 
Are the cars rally running at 84 percent power? They feel very slow with BOP on.
Tbh when first start using from likes of gt3 they feel slow but once you find a rhythm they are flying. plus note every1 is the same.
 
Tbh when first start using from likes of gt3 they feel slow but once you find a rhythm they are flying. plus note every1 is the same.

I got used to it after a while. It still feels like it takes an age to get to T2? :lol:
 
Hey, do you guys go into 4th gear when approaching the first left hand turn at Red Bull? And also, 4th or 3rd through the second to the last corner?
 
Hey, do you guys go into 4th gear when approaching the first left hand turn at Red Bull? And also, 4th or 3rd through the second to the last corner?
For the blue moon track if so I'm using 4th for both
 
I think I've read your message wrong corner rauch which is t4 I believe i think I was possibly 4th gear
 
I feel it's almost pointless going into 4th right before the corner cause i like to use 3rd in the actual corner. I'm talking about Rauch yes
 
Will there be a practice session?
Hello sorry I've been away just getting back.

Practice sessions will be open each night from around 8:30-9:00pm UK if any other times I'll add here for others to join.

Wedensday Round 1 lobby will open at 8.30pm uk qually will start at 9.00pm UK
 
Practice lobby up.

Lobby host atm is dad24dh so make sure to send a fr to find. Thanks guys
 
aKZQQfJ.jpg


Made a suit livery, made a personal version of the livery and adjusted my helmet colors. Ready to battle for second to last place! :D
 
We now have a full grid. Let the fun times begin.

I'm liking these liverys so far just waiting on the last few to arrive.
 
Practice lobby up everyone welcome

LOBBY NOW CLOSED!
 
Last edited:
What times are you guys running at Red Bull Ring? (With race settings or time trial)
 
I have a practice lobby up at Red Bull Ring now
 
Back