#STAND UP TO CANCER TSR M3WTC WORLD CHAMP (DIRTENDK)

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

It was obvious to follow the theme of the latest race.
My mother lost the battle against cancer in 2012. So when you asked us to support anyone who is fighting for cancer, I did not hesitate.

It also helped me very much when my mom left. Just putting on the game and losing all thoughts, have other things to think about. It helped me very well.

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

It was obvious to follow the theme of the latest race.
My mother lost the battle against cancer in 2012. So when you asked us to support anyone who is fighting for cancer, I did not hesitate.

It also helped me very much when my mom left. Just putting on the game and losing all thoughts, have other things to think about. It helped me very well.

Sorry to hear that Dan
And feel your pain you are welcome to run your livery for the final race If you like,

I'm goin to keep the livery for the final race with a few changes and finish it on a high. And anyone else is welcome to run what they like.

Yes consoles can offer good chill time on a night time. And got to thank on a good core of drivers.

One of my toys gone to a new home today, its been an awsome Tony kart chassis, i now need to find another after the winter
20181028_114712.jpg

I wont make this race tonight guys, Stig already knows.

It's been a blast racing with you guys again :) Can't wait for the next similar series!

Good luck tonight everyone :D

Final race in about 1 hour's time, for seen how long we have been doin it, it's flown over and what a pleasure it's been racing with you's all. And hope to see yous all again very soon. Tonight odds look by 99% for dk to win unless disqualified haha gear shifts too fast hehe.
Good luck every one just remember race 1 turn 1 is different to race2 t1 and same at the chicane. Thanks

Nice bunch of photos of the final race.

Can i ask 1 favour can you's go on my gts page/gallery/race photos or activity feed! and like and repost please. Thanks,,, I've tossed a few bad jokes in there too, to help paint a picture :lol:

Finally had the chance to watch the race again.
That best and the worst moment of JC-Racing history :D

At the beginning of this series, I never thought I'd be able to get a podium and then suddenly I finish first in the sprint race.

And then the endurance race... It was an honor to battle with Vrsstig and DirtenDK, in Brasil I released the throttle to let them overtake me, as I knew they were much faster than me and (trying) to battle them would only cost me time. But now I could match their pace...

Until I was getting too warm and decided to put off my sweater on the straight of lap two... What could possibly go wrong.... In the first lap, I checked if it was safe to release the steering wheel and it was. So next lap, I release the wheel for one second and force feedback sends me into the grass and makes me spin. On lap 2 I was in the slipstream of dirtenDK, so I guess dirty air (didnt knew it was in the game) made the force feedback go crazy. Totally lost the momentum and went wide in turn 4 of the next lap, allowing Whiteflight to overtake me.

So yeah I was happy and depressed afterwards :')

Anyhow, thanks to @fastnloud30 for organising this awesome event and thanks to @Hasse R to make it even more awesome with his streams! See you guys tomorrow at Fuji!

I was gutted that happened to you. I've done exactly the same with the g29 and soon as hands are off the ffb goes into a weired back and forth motion and sends the car anywhere but on track. This is one thing I've fell in love with on the fanatec I can drive it like a real car 1 handed or both off with no strange inputs. I'll defo see you in supergt tomorrow and good luck last time I raced with you in gt3 was when u was in the rsr and you in the bmw in egt3m. Well good luck and have fun.

We have 1 more gt500 spot open if any1 wants to take part. Thanks

I was gutted that happened to you. I've done exactly the same with the g29 and soon as hands are off the ffb goes into a weired back and forth motion and sends the car anywhere but on track. This is one thing I've fell in love with on the fanatec I can drive it like a real car 1 handed or both off with no strange inputs. I'll defo see you in supergt tomorrow and good luck last time I raced with you in gt3 was when u was in the rsr and you in the bmw in egt3m. Well good luck and have fun.

We have 1 more gt500 spot open if any1 wants to take part. Thanks

I remember that you were overtaking me on that goddamn nordschleife straight, but as soon as you got out of the slipstream and we were side by side, your rsr lost the drag race and allowed me to keep my possition :') #GP2enigne

I remember that you were overtaking me on that goddamn nordschleife straight, but as soon as you got out of the slipstream and we were side by side, your rsr lost the drag race and allowed me to keep my possition :') #GP2enigne
Yes that God dam rsr was slow on straights with the nerfed power lol. :lol::lol::lol:

Back