#STAND UP TO CANCER TSR M3WTC WORLD CHAMP (DIRTENDK)

Great show again, @DirtenDK. Pretty funny at times too :lol: I guess you are the only threat that could make HTRG just a tiny bit less entertaining if you continue this pace, lol.
Funny, even!? Strong words right there, but i guess we do have our Scandi-humor in common.. :lol:

I've gotten quite friendly with the M3, i'll agree to that much! ;) I'm quite sure i'll be seeing nothing but the back ends of Welsh and Stig, come the Super GT series!.. :D

Very nice! enjoyed it till the End :) even my GF enjoyed it since she kept watching with me. although she kept asking where am I driving, in the back :(( any way thanks a lot we really like it both. Even our two dogs joyed in when the haired you dog. So thanks from the complete family over here in Holland :

That sounds really cosy! Glad to be of service, and really glad you all enjoyed it! :) I'll try to give a bit more airtime to the entire field, so all the sponsors feel like they get their money's worth! ;) :gtpflag:

Funny, even!? Strong words right there, but i guess we do have our Scandi-humor in common.. :lol:

I've gotten quite friendly with the M3, i'll agree to that much! ;) I'm quite sure i'll be seeing nothing but the back ends of Welsh and Stig, come the Super GT series!.. :D

That sounds really cosy! Glad to be of service, and really glad you all enjoyed it! :) I'll try to give a bit more airtime to the entire field, so all the sponsors feel like they get their money's worth! ;) :gtpflag:
Totally agree on the m3 it takes a certain art to get the hang of it. Your doin very well.

On supergt note tbh I'm miles off the pace so after I've spun a dozen times in sure I'll see your rear bumper in the distance :lol:

Yeah the M3 doesn't exactly understeer a lot 👍
It's worth noting, it can do a bit of understeer if you use SM tyres only on the front, keeping SS on the rear.
This changes the car quite a lot and I used this at round 1. Round 3 required more front end grip so I went with SS all round, but I imagine Brands will need SS too.

Big congrats to GT. Also for being a great sport. Something you guys might not have caught, but he accidentally spun me Race 1, Lap 1, T4 as I was eyeing a hole for the lead. This put me way in the back. I hit T5 and he’s waiting for me to give the spot back. So, basically he came from the very back of R1 and on to win R2 - even while giving a spot back that put him in last.

BigJimmy accidentally pushed me off Paddock Hill as I was trying to pass in Race 2. by the time I hit T2 he was waiting for me to give the spot back. Later I ran out of fuel and got passed by half the field so he finished in front of me anyway :cheers:

These two examples made this a really fun race for me even with the absolute worst of luck. They show what a good group of people we have here and the common respect we have for each other. It great to see we have people who will race hard, but also to do the right thing.

Yes i seen and something similar happened to me not sure if it was lap 2or 3 on t4 it was like a pin ball affect with treals as one second he was really wide then next was about a half way across my bumper on the inside of the exit:censored: I had the feeling I or was a lagg issue. I didn't hang around tho i was well gone to review after as had mixed emotions about it then, replay won't work at all. I'll get an opinion from the official dudicator :bowdown::/

This race was good then turned into the race of he'll for me sooner i forget about it the better haha:banghead:

I'm glad yous enjoyed it and thanks for all of yous making the effort to come:cheers:

Points updated will be up later tonight by Mr Autobacs #gt-welsh #dudicator

Stream was good fun cheers :D I was indeed fuel saving most of the race, using corner speed and other people's issues to my advantage, then gave it everything at the end. Fastest lap of everyone was my last lap :P

I think WhiteFlight1 was the guy that took the most points home this round however and is the real winner, top job mate

Standings updated.

What I don't understand @GTWelsh is how you could be so ice cold and set the fastest time when you had everything to lose (kitty litter and grass). Just putting that exclamation point on the whole race lol.
I was comfy pushing by that point, real rhythm going. Felt like I could do 100 more laps at mad pace no issues :), and I wanted the FL :D .

Nice stream once again! Unfortunatly I wasn't on time to watch it live, I just finished it.

Congrats to Welsh, driver of the day for sure! :bowdown:
DirtenDK is Max Verstappen of the day? :D

After I finished 3rd at Interlagos (Thx to 2 drivers running out of fuel), I said I needed a small miracle to get an other podium finish, and guess what? I got a small miracle again xD At the end I was a bit afraid that T5 would get me, as he closed in very fast in the last three laps. But luckily we were racing on Brands Hatch, where overtaking opportunities are very rare.

See you guys in Japan!

Back