#STAND UP TO CANCER TSR M3WTC WORLD CHAMP (DIRTENDK)

On Wednesday's race guys can we have a livery to help support

#STAND UP TO CANCER

please, just to show our support even just a colour pink is enough, thanks and will be good to see. Thanks guys :cheers:

hp3a7Ez.jpg

Ready to go!

Nice idea to add something pink, but we dont want 12 pink cars on the grid, right? :P

You guys could use other colors to represent other forms of cancer too, that are more prominent and risky. Like Childhood Cancer, Ovarian and Prostate are represented by September. The other cancer this month brings awareness too is Liver Cancer along side Breast cancer. So you guys have options, and plus you don't have to do a color tone to represent, I'm sure there are SVG of cancer ribbons.

Last edited:
I didn't do anything to my car yet. Is this a one time thing?
Just the one race is enough m8. It was just a last minute thing and thort it would be a good way to help support.

So far the effort yous guys have put in to create a support livery is awsome #respect
: )

Hello guys tomorrow's race race will be
4 laps sprint
15 laps endurance

18 laps was a guess but since I've just tested laptimes 18 laps will take it over 45 mins my bad sorry just been soo busy.

Other note anyone that has missed 3 races will not be permitted to race sorry for this we are nearly at the end of the championship with two races to go. Thanks

Hello guys tomorrow's race race will be
4 laps sprint
15 laps endurance

18 laps was a guess but since I've just tested laptimes 18 laps will take it over 45 mins my bad sorry just been soo busy.

Other note anyone that has missed 3 races will not be permitted to race sorry for this we are nearly at the end of the championship with two races to go. Thanks
Excited for this one :) zero practice as usual :P

Daaamn that was my worst race so far :/ threw away 4 positions in the sprintrace, 3 in the main race. I had the pace to finish 3rd, but for some reason, my M3 was very difficult to drive on this track. And my focus was completely gone in the last two laps :/
Anyhow, my goal is to have my best result from this series next week at the nurburgring!

Daaamn that was my worst race so far :/ threw away 4 positions in the sprintrace, 3 in the main race. I had the pace to finish 3rd, but for some reason, my M3 was very difficult to drive on this track. And my focus was completely gone in the last two laps :/
Anyhow, my goal is to have my best result from this series next week at the nurburgring!
I struggled too, although putting SM tyres on the front helped the car be easier to drive it caused me to run wide a bit at 130R,then i had a huge spin there :(.

GUYS can i give yous a massive thankyou for the time and effort into the liverys for #STANDUPTOCANCER

7 year ago my wife with early signs of reocurrance and simple cure so to speak with sergery hard times with 2 little kids at the time, all clear still with recent checks and
Last year i went through one of the ruffest patches in my life in end of November "17 due to my uncle loosing his battle to cancer with esophagus cancer, close family and good friends with help and support is a big healer in my life also keeping myself busy.

I live by the rule, you only have life live it to the full and follow your own footsteps not the person next to you.

I got a bit tearful just typing up but good to get off my chest. But it's not about me it's the ppl and familys goin through or been through these things. Thanks again guys and looking forward to the last race bring on the green hell

Last edited:
Back