Standard cars ARE in GT6. (100% confirmed)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by CAMAROBOY69, May 15, 2013.

1. jacnob

jacnob

So its a save game mod then? I thought it might, just possibly, be a button combo (like in 5P and HD)

2. DSUjoeDirte9

DSUjoeDirte9

You seriously complaining about grammar "ONLINE" because I forgot to capitalize an I and forgot to put a ' in between my i'am?

-.-

3. Teflonicus

Teflonicus

And another person who favours quality over quantity in relation to the Gran Turismo car list. I couldn't agree with you more--although I rarely drive with the interior view, it's still an important immersive aspect of the game when I do choose to use it.

You didn't "forget to capitalize an I". It appeared in each and every "I" pronoun in your post. This means that it's something you've become used to doing in general typing, and you'll just have to be aware of it when using GTPlanet.

4. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

When you joined GT Planet you agreed to follow the AUP. As such we expect you to do so, after all why would you agree to something you had no intention of doing?

That we are ONLINE makes no difference at all, we apply the AUP equally to all members and if you feel you are unable to follow it then maybe GT Planet is not for you.

5. Ranman20

Ranman20

Maybe this planet is too much for him. OK sorry I'm going home. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    Swagger897 likes this.
  6. dr_slump

dr_slump Premium

It is a save game edit and it will with a very high possibility end in a GT5 ban if you use the secret menu while playing online.

http://www.abload.de/img/gt5vsjr7skuat.jpg

Although I'm definitely not going to tell you how it's activated...

7. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

Enabling secret menu won't get you banned, I have it enabled for more than 6 months, I regularly hosted lobbies, cruising, racing at public lobbies and lounges.

There's one part of secret options that will potentially get you banned, it has to do with network / online lobby options. PD will know if these options are used and can deduce that you have activated secret menu. If you don't have these options enabled ( as default they are disabled ), there's no way PD will know you have secret menu enabled.

8. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

First Image of standard cars in GT6:
    [​IMG]

From the 4th screenshot in the career mode gallery on the gran-turismo website you can see a 2001 Fiat Punto and a Nissan Exa Canopy in the background, it's hard to see but they look to be largely the same as the standard cars in GT5, although they're no longer called standard.

CarloPlaya and DingoDile like this.
  9. G.T.Ace

G.T.Ace

Yeah, I noticed that too. Too much blur to say how clean the textures are though.
    I don't think the difference from 5 to 6 will be big, but if they cleaned the textures and removed some of the pixelated crap, it's okay.

Tenacious D and eran0004 like this.
  10. vk56dehan

vk56dehan

Both of those vehicles are very boxy and emotionless...not to mention blurry. Let's not judge yet. Even premium they would be standard looking lol

Tenacious D likes this.
  11. RetroJohan

RetroJohan Premium

On the latest trailers you can see the Mercedes C9 Race car, I guess it's standard and it look gooood.

12. opelman

opelman

I think that this is also standarts except cobra[​IMG]

13. Nissan Cima

Nissan Cima

None of those are standard.

14. Thom Lee

Thom Lee

I found an another Standard car.
    [​IMG]

You can clearly see, that the window of the Peugot darker is then the swift.

DingoDile likes this.
  15. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

The biggest potentially positive sign for Standards is the Toyota 2000GT in the trailer. It's not listed as a Premo on the site, but it does look noticeably better than it ever has in GT4, with proper A-pillars and less terrible wheel arches.

The question of course, is if it is a Premium and the list just isn't reflective of that yet. That's entirely possible, since we already know the list is missing some things. It could also be one of the "worse" Standards Kaz said they'd be upgrading, and it doesn't necessarily mean all the Standards will be touched up.

As ever, we'll see soon.

TokoTurismo likes this.
  16. Cosbuster

Cosbuster

The 2000GT certainly looked like a premium to me. My guess is the list doesn't fully reflect the cars that were previously standard but now got the full premium treatment while removing the "original". The list of the 124 cars did say "new to the series" or something.

Just thinking about it, the list of new cars released was surprisingly small (after removing all the duplicates) for a new game in the series after so much time. There have to be more.

TokoTurismo likes this.
  17. Earth

Earth

Oh man, PD takes blurry pictures of them like they're bigfoot

18. Thom Lee

Thom Lee

--- Delete ---

19. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

^^^ Double post.
    It's in the background of the photo, hence out of focus.

iainoflo85 likes this.
  20. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

Difference is standard cars are confirmed! :dopey:

eran0004 and Earth like this.
  21. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Okay, this one made me laugh alittle. :lol: But yeah, that is rather silly to just blur them. PD, just show em...

22. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

Seriously, folks? Resorting to name calling (of the game's producer, no less) will see infractions handed out if it's done again. Posts deleted.

CarloPlaya and Ranman20 like this.
  23. bigspleen

bigspleen (Banned)

The small number of races and laps, and generic events is not giving me any confidence.

24. Lawndart

Lawndart

It's stated pretty clearly on the site that the difference in updated S cars is they will have lower res interiors but that the exteriors will be the same quality as P...

This is quite feasible as you need higher res models for even low res textures and details... So they likely just swamped lower res with the production models... Its a lot like "normal mapping".

25. Cosbuster

Cosbuster

^I really don't think it's stated in any way that can be considered "clear".

26. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

Same here. I'm fearing we shouldn't expect any positive surprises regarding race formula... prepare to chase the rabbit again gentlemen (and some rabbits might still be ported over from GT4 :eek:...).

27. bigspleen

bigspleen (Banned)

I don't like chasing the rabbit :(.

28. Earth

Earth

Where did it say this? This is a great compromise if true

29. Strittan

Strittan Premium

What on earth are you talking about? And where does it say the exteriors are the same as premiums?

30. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

If they did no significant improvements on that grandmother AI, it's the only way for them to hide the lack of challenge i'm afraid.