Standard Cars Here

specialstageroute7t.jpg

Here's my S14.​

Some people can make standard cars look great. Some people tries to make standard cars look as bad as possible. I saw a screenshot a few weeks before the release with a Le Mans car on Sarthe. Looked like **** but I thought who cares as long as they drive good. But now when I have actually played the game I realize it was a Standard car from the worst possible angle on Sarthe 2005. It's like hiring a beautiful model and take pictures of the inside of her nose :crazy:

Has anyone seen the Cien in black? It looks awesome. I painted it after I won the Mustang in black clearcoat and then used it on the Cien and it looks great. Too bad the the engine sounds are horrible for a 7.5L V12 but it tunes to over 950HP.... lights up the wheels through 3rd over 110mph. Adding a wing cost 75k and looks even better.

I love that 190 EVO II, still trying to find it in lot. How does it sound compared to its GT4 model?
Honestly, I can't remember how it sounded in GT4, haven't played it in a loooooong time, haha.

Sounds good in GT5 though!

Honestly, I can't remember how it sounded in GT4, haven't played it in a loooooong time, haha.

Sounds good in GT5 though!

Oh my god that is so much better, the GT4 version sounded like a high pitch wheezy sound if I remember correctly.

Thank you for the clip! 👍

Back