Standard Cars Here

Very good pictures, i like the standard so much i want the premiums to be gone. The standard ones really are fun, cause you never know what you will find in the used lots :)

Really like the BMW M3, on the post above, is it tuned? I have a same car, has about 390 hp.

Finally got it.Tuned to 710 HP and what it lacks in top speed it makes up in it's name and legendery status .Good looking standard as well

5249122898_e480392ccb_z.jpg

Those are the best shots of the page:

GREAT GREAT GREAT SHOT! 👍

currently i am loving this car!! 👍 It might not be the fastest car, but boy do i have fun with it! It's just missing a certain e30 to accompany it!

For some reason this picture is such a brain twister :lol:
It look as tho the cars are drifting, and yet they are facing the wrong side, which is technically impossible LOL
you've made one awkward photo here.

Guys, and specially TT3AZ... utterfreaking lovelly pictures. Congrats man. I feel bad for you not being able to change the wheels on your Supra, I know you love them so much.

BTW, HOLY MOTHER... the Commodore is ultra-fun! Upgraded mine @ around 500hp, with supercharger upgrade etc. But haven't changed the exhaust because in majority of cars the original sound its better. WOW, just WOW... Sounds awesome, you can hear the SC whine, etc... its super fun! Loves to burn rubber.

Actually they should replace the accelerator pedal for a button, and a thing written on it:

[red]OFF: stopped[/red]
[green]ON: instant drifts[/green]

[red]OFF: bored[/red]
[green]ON: completelly kicking the utterfreakining arses while melting your tires into completelly smoke apocalypse[/green]

Yeah, its fun like this. Guys, the aussies are right! Tires and rubber are devilish things, we must destroy them! lol I just would love to have a Maloo!

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_9.jpg

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_1.jpg

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_4.jpg

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_6.jpg

Standard cars are still a lot of fun :)

mah GNX
gnxm.jpg

gnx2.jpg

my Honda Odyssey, even getting a bit of angle!
odyssey4.jpg

yellow suits it, it's the Cizeta Canary :P
odyssey5.jpg

my Prowler out prowling
prowler3.jpg

posin'
prowler2n.jpg

wild dorifto yo!
prowler.jpg

hot Bluebird sideways action
bluebird2.jpg

lookin' good
bluebird3.jpg

aah.. so that's why it's named after a bird...
bluebird.jpg

Just a heads-up for everybody in this thread; the GT5 Photomode Competition this week has a theme of Standard Cars. So you may want to enter! The thread is right here!

Back