Standard Cars Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanSkylineN1
  • 2,840 comments
  • 401,420 views
GTPlanet's Car of the Week- Week 21: 2004 Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi-1.jpg


SpecialStageRouteX-9.jpg


RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1.jpg


RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_2.jpg


SpecialStageRouteX_1-6.jpg
 
CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

I'm sure there aren't many pictures of the standard versions of these two. :lol:
TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg
 
MedigoFlame
I'm sure there aren't many pictures of the standard versions of these two. :lol:

Ahhhh oh how much I wish the 330i was premium! :drool:
 
MedigoFlame
I'm sure there aren't many pictures of the standard versions of these two. :lol:

The corvette and gtr is not standard
 
the corvette and the gtr are imported from gt psp
they are standard (no interior)
 
How did you make the ZR1 and GTR look standard? Was it imported from the PSP or editing?

They were imported from GT PSP and used in arcade mode. As others have said. The GT-R is from the exclusive pre-order cars (eventually came out as DLC) and the ZR1 is...just an import. Thought it'd be interesting to take pictures of the standard versions of them. :lol:

Edit: Please don't quote my entire post of pictures, at least just the ones you were talking about. :scared:
 
but this thread is about gt5's standard cars

They are in gt5 and they are both standard. they are just only available on arcade mode. So yeah I think they can be considered as gt5's standard cars.
(sorry for my bad english)
 
Back