Standard Cars Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanSkylineN1
  • 2,840 comments
  • 401,422 views
GT5 needs more V8 Supercars!
7626339306_43f343e2f1_b.jpg

7626338976_9f458c70b5_b.jpg
l.
7626406838_76bf30ef34_b.jpg
 
Which type of Chrome is that? Its the first time i see good looking painted Chrome rims in GT5.. Great pics, good taste :)

The regular silver chrome paint.
Thank for the comment.
 
Last edited:
@andrea / Nice shooting angle / Is supra?
Some how looks a bit like Ferrari F430 .
 
I haven't been around the photomode forums for a while so I decided to chip in a little. And I bring you the Chrysler Crossfire, active aero and all.
Chrysler Crossfire '04
7657773060_58f352d109_b.jpg

7657772664_3f29e3eba8_b.jpg

7657773398_d323e1ac1d_b.jpg

7657772392_45f3686250_b.jpg
 
7656498406_979e3b206a_b.jpg

@hawk, it's the Honda S2000 LM Race Car​
 
Last edited:
TheR011ingGuY
The regular silver chrome paint.
Thank for the comment.

Is that a GS in a photo travel location??
 


7663499290_aa002f4339_b.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
Is that a GS in a photo travel location??

It's actually an VIP style Aristo in Circuit De Madrid.

Also you can't put a standard car in the photo travel.;)
 
Last edited:
Back