Standard Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elbowz_11
  • 32 comments
  • 4,264 views

Standard Tracks possible?

  • Yes, why?

    Votes: 35 77.8%
  • No, why?

    Votes: 10 22.2%

  • Total voters
    45
I'm digging this thread up after a recent photoshoot at Laguna Seca with my F430. I can now officially confirm that the track is not just an upscaled version on GT4's Laguna Seca, and has undergone quite a bit of re-texturing actually. Note that I turned down the exposure values for all the pics to about -0.7EV.

Looks much better with the lower EVs, don't you think?
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg



Compare this with the attached youtube video below at about 0:45 seconds. Yup. The "Mmmmmm..." is gone. Also note the horrible textures to the left...
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxmsMBYy0oE
The Pepsi logo used in the banner is the new logo, which was introduced after GT4.
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2.jpg
 
This is a great idea, the standard tracks already in the game look great, I want all the awesome tracks from GT4 to be released as a free DLC
 
TeddyBear-420
This is sooooo sad. FM3 actually has better over all graphics. im about to buy a Xbox 360. The Xbox is easier for devs to script the games. it seems all games look better on xbox.
FM3 doesn't look realistic whatsoever, a track in real life never has the weird lighting that's arcade like. If you go to the tracks
 
Back