"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
It's in no doubt the worst looking standard in GT6.
hgyHWUp.jpg
Damn, those are like PS1 textures

:( This used to be my favorite thread.. Now it is boring , where is Mikhaik K and his excellent comparissons!???????????????????????????????

:( This used to be my favorite thread.. Now it is boring , where is Mikhaik K and his excellent comparissons!???????????????????????????????

Mikhaik K did awesome work but it had to take a loooong time to compile those pictures for each car and keep a running tab on which ones might be fixed up or what have you. Plus there doesn't seem to be much in the way of standard cars getting the semi-premium treatment these days. It was fun while it lasted! Here's to your hard & much appreciated work Mikhaik K wherever you are :cheers:

well , you are right he probably did all the updated Standards... Well ok I now blame PD :D , because we got no updated standards as of 1.10 and Mikhail K cant do his comparissons :D

Actually, that's the GT5 version, GT6's CLK DTM has smoother wheel wells and the livery quality is better.

Edit: A've been Tree'd.

Blame the lack of GT6 screenshots that i can google, especially with specific cars.
EDIT: GT6 version

mercedes_benz_clk_touring_car__00_by_gt6_garage-d79kd4c.png

A bit better, but not by much. Who am i kidding? its almost semi-premium, ALMOST. Not as good as the RUFs, as it is sligtly less detailed than a CTR2
The number 1 changed a bit, its now blue instead of white, and the blue that was originally there is now grey

Last edited:
Good: Any Rufs, R390 road car, Jag XJ220 road car and the TVR Griffith. These are pretty close to the mark just don't have the interiors of premiums.
Ugly: Very easy CLK DTM.
Mega Ugly: Viper GTSR Team Oreca. I'm not kidding folks put on GT3 on your old tele, both these cars have more detail in a 13yr old game. YUK.

Good: Any Rufs, R390 road car, Jag XJ220 road car and the TVR Griffith. These are pretty close to the mark just don't have the interiors of premiums.
Ugly: Very easy CLK DTM.
Mega Ugly: Viper GTSR Team Oreca. I'm not kidding folks put on GT3 on your old tele, both these cars have more detail in a 13yr old game. YUK.

Looks ok to me (especially since it looks a lot less like a PS2 port), I'm guessing you don't like the barcodes that have replaced the "Mannesman" logos.

A simple list of all the discovered semi-premium cars would be nice. That way I can just go to said list and pick something different. Less time consuming than potentially having to scan through almost 100 pages.

Looks ok to me (especially since it looks a lot less like a PS2 port), I'm guessing you don't like the barcodes that have replaced the "Mannesman" logos.
HaHa fine if GT6 was released in 2001. But not for a supposed cutting edge game made in 2014.

HaHa fine if GT6 was released in 2001. But not for a supposed cutting edge game made in 2014.

If you're reffering to this (which is from GT5), then I agree:

mb_clk_touring_car_00.jpg

If you're talking about this (from GT6), I kinda don't agree:

mercedes_benz_clk_touring_car__00_by_gt6_garage-d79kd4c.png

A new challenger has arrived:

Damn. I really didn't think it could get worse, then along comes...that.

Back