Star Drift

• Thread starter Kiyoshiro
  • 268 comments
Hello spank, I would love to know how to apply for the VDC as this will be my first one.

Please go to the thread and read the whole opening post. Once you understand the rules and regulations, click thr link under register now.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Please go to the thread and read the whole opening post. Once you understand the rules and regulations, click thr link under register now.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Could you give me a link? I'm currently in school and on my phone.

PSN ID: Xmoshua911X
Location/Time Zone: Mississippi/Central Time
Favorite Car(s): FT-1, M3 '06, M3 Coupé '07, Z4, S2000, enough?
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka, Grand Valley, Madrid
Drifting Experience: GT5, Forza 4, and GT6
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
Do you have a microphone?: Nope :/
How often do you drift on GT6?: At least every other day
What are you looking for in a team?: fun times, fun tandem games
Anything else you would like to add?: I've recently been in a lot of lobbies with DK, Goku and Zer00

What happened to Star Drift, show up in numbers for round 1. 1 makes it to top 16 but no shows. Then not a single one fir round two? I was hoping all of us would get to see what youre made of?

What happened to Star Drift, show up in numbers for round 1. 1 makes it to top 16 but no shows. Then not a single one fir round two? I was hoping all of us would get to see what youre made of?
Don't worry about it. We gonna be there!! (I hope so). HEHE
:lol:

Anything else you would like to add?: I've recently been in a lot of lobbies with DK, Goku and Zer00
Um...u would be given a reply on a couple of days. D's somehow...lost. :DDon't worry about it. I haven't see u around, try to look up our lobby. Wouldn't be bad to see how u perform.

Il make sure to tell DK that u wana tryout :)

umm tetsu im not sure bra, im at school xD, but like you said and i quote "Dk orders some hookers, and was never herd of again" hahahaha xD

Yeahh, i've been thinking about that. We all need to get together and talk about our status as a team and the future. We already lost a member for stupid sh**t.

Well ive been drifting for like 2 months with a broken controller, and i didnt realise it and now i switched to my new one and its soo much better, i was like such a relief :) :lol:

Yeahh, i've been thinking about that. We all need to get together and talk about our status as a team and the future. We already lost a member for stupid sh**t.
yea man i agree with you man, we really need to talk as a team about our status

Back