Star Drift

• Thread starter Kiyoshiro
  • 268 comments
I'm telling you. It gets as much angle as my Comp Car and as quick. :dopey: Oh That guy in the Black Tacoma is a MCR-Hako known as @Alexd1345. That's what we only do Tandem trucks :P.

#TruckTakeOver

I've been wanting to talk with D of certain matters, but since he's been out there-getting himself kidnapped and stuffed in a closet by Kitten, or getting lost after finding a "hooker" on a corner- doing god knows what, I haven't been able to accomplish this. HEHEH

I'm telling you. It gets as much angle as my Comp Car and as quick. :dopey: Oh That guy in the Black Tacoma is a MCR-Hako known as @Alexd1345. That's what we only do Tandem trucks :P.

#TruckTakeOver
man, i need to make one, dats it makein a truck as soon as i get home :) #TruckTakeOver

man, i need to make one, dats it makein a truck as soon as i get home :) #TruckTakeOver

#TRUCKARMY @Alexd1345

1388244719973.gif

I have more Miles on my Truck then my Both Comp Car combined :lol:

I've been wanting to talk with D of certain matters, but since he's been out there-getting himself kidnapped and stuffed in a closet by Kitten, or getting lost after finding a "hooker" on a corner- doing god knows what, I haven't been able to accomplish this. HEHEH
Hahahahahahahahaha xD true man, we need a intervention LOL

LOL i rember the first time when i was buying paints, i bought 3 LFA's and i needed the paint so i can respray 3 cars in matte black then i realised that u keep the colours as soon as you buy the car and i was like WTF waste of money LOL :lol:

LOL i rember the first time when i was buying paints, i bought 3 LFA's and i needed the paint so i can respray 3 cars in matte black then i realised that u keep the colours as soon as you buy the car and i was like WTF waste of money LOL :lol:
HAHAH, DUM DUM!!

I mean I've known this team for so long :lol:, Would be nice to give them a hand c:. If you need OP stuff like Banners, Drifting pic's etc. I can gladly help c:

Someone must recognize : LGxDevil-HaX PSN :P.

There are like 6 or 7 members that we dont see around for weeks now. DMX, LSD, Kiyo, Goya, Grip, Speed, Blitz. I personally, never seen Grip, Speed, or Blitz

There are like 6 or 7 members that we dont see around for weeks now. DMX, LSD, Kiyo, Goya, Grip, Speed, Blitz. I personally, never seen Grip, Speed, or Blitz
Kiyo was the one who made the OP but he said he was getting rid of his ps3

Back